• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit (Dryn) v. Sheik

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
pretty good overall couldnt tell if it was online or not but that led me to question the intentionality of your arrows...you seem to have good control over them but not that great accuracy but u know what to do anyway, a bit predictable after you roll you dodge and stuff but good i liked it

sorry if this is old

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Felt like a Wifi. Was it? I'll reply after I know. Until then, minus five points for Pink Pit. =P

Crystanium

Smash Hero
It was Wi-Fi. The lag was bearable in terms of fighting, but my Arrow Looping has seen better days offline and better connection.

And yes, I chose the pink Pit. No one ever plays that one. I was blue before, but yeah. I noticed I used my arrows a bit too much, even when it was unnecessary. Sorry about that, guys. I'm trying to get better with Pit. I've been showing more attention to Samus.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You know Arrow Spam regenerates your diminished attacks right? Spam away!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
You know Arrow Spam regenerates your diminished attacks right? Spam away!
Nice! Wouldn't I have to hit my opponent with arrows? Attacks don't decay if they miss, or if they are shielded. So, I don't know if I would need to hit my opponent with arrows in order for that to work.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Wow that Sheik was awful, I wouldn't have even posted this vid. It's a good thing you have the WIFI excuse+the fact that you're actually decent. The Sheik just kept running into shield grabs and never properly approached with a spaced bair.

Number one rule when Sheiks off the stage......grab the edge. No matter what, you take away the chain tether and Sheik is forced to use vanish as her only means of getting back to the stage..this lands you a free hit everytime.

I really can't comment on the Pit play since I know next to nothing about the character but the Sheik was horrendous.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Wow that Sheik was awful, I wouldn't have even posted this vid. It's a good thing you have the WIFI excuse+the fact that you're actually decent. The Sheik just kept running into shield grabs and never properly approached with a spaced bair.

Number one rule when Sheiks off the stage......grab the edge. No matter what, you take away the chain tether and Sheik is forced to use vanish as her only means of getting back to the stage..this lands you a free hit everytime.

I really can't comment on the Pit play since I know next to nothing about the character but the Sheik was horrendous.
Well, I'd say I have to disagree on your opinion of that Sheik. The first two matches I had, that Sheik player was giving my Samus a difficult time. I wondered how Sheik would fare against my Pit. I've brawled with this same Sheik player the day before yesterday, and the day before that. Yesterday, for some unusual reason, that Sheik player was killer, even today. It's as if he all of a sudden became pro. So yeah.

Anyway, I know I should go out more and try to KO my opponents sooner. I'll try to work on that, not just with Pit, but my other characters as well. Thanks, guys. :)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Sure your entitled to your own opinion, i'm just telling you that as far as Sheiks go, that one was pretty bad.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sure your entitled to your own opinion, i'm just telling you that as far as Sheiks go, that one was pretty bad.
If you truly believe that, then perhaps you should brawl with that person yourself and then come back with your opinion. If you want to brawl with that person, I can give you the name of that person and tell him that you'd like to brawl. Besides, you're basing this off of one video that you've watched. It's also insulting to say that Sheik player is bad, because you're only saying that I suck for losing in a few of our matches two days after brawling with this same Sheik mainer.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If you truly believe that, then perhaps you should brawl with that person yourself and then come back with your opinion. If you want to brawl with that person, I can give you the name of that person and tell him that you'd like to brawl. Besides, you're basing this off of one video that you've watched. It's also insulting to say that Sheik player is bad, because you're only saying that I suck for losing in a few of our matches two days after brawling with this same Sheik mainer.
Sure go ahead, i'd be more than happy too.

Listen bro, I know Sheik. That Sheik was below average at best. Fsmashing like an idiot all over the place, running into shield grabs multiple times, lack of needles, lack of ftilts, vanish control was awful, approaching was horrible.......I could go on and on.

Meh, it's WiFi so you can't be completely accurate when assessing someones skill but you still get a general idea of their skill level and that Sheik was lacking to say the least.

I didn't mean to insult you and I really don't care if I did either. You three-stocked the guy in the vid, so either he was having a really bad day or you really do suck.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sure go ahead, i'd be more than happy too.

Listen bro, I know Sheik. That Sheik was below average at best. Fsmashing like an idiot all over the place, running into shield grabs multiple times, lack of needles, lack of ftilts, vanish control was awful, approaching was horrible.......I could go on and on.
You sound like another fellow who critiqued a Lucas player my brother was brawling with. Anyway, I'll give you the name of the person and his friend code. I'll tell him that you'd like to brawl with him.

I didn't mean to insult you and I really don't care if I did either. You three-stocked the guy in the vid, so either he was having a really bad day or you really do suck.
Nah. I three-stocked him with my Samus. And you don't know who I am or how I play, so please, blow off.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You sound like another fellow who critiqued a Lucas player my brother was brawling with. Anyway, I'll give you the name of the person and his friend code. I'll tell him that you'd like to brawl with him.

Nah. I three-stocked him with my Samus. And you don't know who I am or how I play, so please, blow off.
Like I said then..he's not that good. I love it when people post vids and people comment on the vids and then the OP gets irritated.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Like I said then..he's not that good. I love it when people post vids and people comment on the vids and then the OP gets irritated.
I shouldn't have never minded what you said, marsulas. You, from what I recall, play as Sheik. I remember, like I told you in the PM, that you came across Mars-, who plays as Samus, and someone confused you with him. I do think that ReoZeo did better in our other matches, though.

Top Bottom