• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Beats Captain Falcon

Crystanium

Smash Hero
That's right, everyone. I lost, due to a stumble while returning. Darn lag. I couldn't properly use my Wings of Icarus to return safely. (Don't you hate it when you're close to the boundry line, and you use the WoI, but you end up dying anyway? I mean, what's the point then?) I did enjoy keeping him off the edge when performing the Angel Ring. He'd get caught in it, DI out of it, and then in attempts to return, get caught in it again. Anyway, I was fighting against my friend, and it seems to me that he likes Captain Falcon a lot.

I see him play as Falcon more than any other character. However, today, while I was playing against my friend, we were on Battlefield, and just about every attack he performed was punished by either my arrows, or by me grabbing him. I'd shield grab him, throw him down and perform my u-air against him. He was practically defenseless, especially when he was outside of the stage. I'd fire arrow after arrow.

Top Bottom