• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit banned..how could you?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
This thread is pointless just so you know. :/ This could have been said in Kown's thread. Anywayz Just use MK, tornado, dsmash, and shuttle loop every 3 seconds. Or pick snake and f-tilt the whole game, than use U-tilt at 100% to kill.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
lol. Until we figure out how to SH-quadruple arrow or infinite WoI without touching the ground, Pit will never even be soft banned anywhere except in friendlies.

My friends always triple team me whenever I use Pit or Snake.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
oh yea. pit for god tier
I wish he was, but he still is too good.

As for you Phaigne, my friends are just like that too. They try to double/triple team me + Smash balls and Id still win, even though Items are still for noobs. They can never beat me 1v1 at all anyways.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
i seriously dont know what they were thinking when they made Sname and metaknight. I mean, what the heck? they are so cheap. (duurrr... i know, lets make him tied for the heaviest character in the game! and well, since all of his smashes are unconventional, lets make his tilts smashes also!! why dont we give him ridiculous priority and an insane recovery with super armor while we're at it). oh and dont even get me started on MK (duurrrrr Dsmash Dsmash Up B tap A Dsmash run grab Dsmash)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Then dont play them for banning Pit. Keeping some1 from using their main is always wrong as my friends have did that to me before.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
This thread sounds like a general discussion thread; like Rouge said, lets keep it to Kown's Thread or somewhere like that.

Top Bottom