• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pile of Yoshi team battles (4 sets)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Holy COW you stepped it up on your last stock there at game one.

I don't like Yoshi in teams too much. :_: His double jump is too easy to abuse with two opponents on the field, and his combo-able nature doesn't really help.

I like Yoshi on teams against Samus, Sheik, and a few others but Peach and Fox really rain on mah parade. :_:

Double Yoshi and Yoshi+Pikachu get honorable mention for RETARDEDLY fun teams, though.

Seanson

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've decided as of last week I'm gonna drop yoshi for teams, too often (with all the action!) a tiny mistake with DJC or other jumping can lead to easy gimps. Takin up someone else for teams, higher on the tier list :laugh:

On the other 3 sets, they've all been saved/edited, but uploading is slow, so I'll post em as soon as each upload gets complete!

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
Dang, that jiggly had me worried second match. Anyways I enjoyed watching those vids, you had a crazy combo on that fox in the third one. Good stuff.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, that first set didn't even do you justice. That Yoshi is not a bad teammate by any stretch, holy cow.

Like...

...this makes me want to play Yoshi on teams. >_>

Teams that don't involve Fox and Peach, that is. <_<

Seanson

Smash Ace
the jigglypuff's secondary is fox, so if they went double fox against peach and yoshi on corneria, things could go bad. there was a match that didnt get recorded where we went against double fox on green greens, we lost that game but won the set of that one. the power of stages! (not to mention in that fight i fell below the blocks then one dropped in to block it off completely, so i got effed)

Winnar

Smash Lord
pOMG @ 1:20 - 1:29 in your Zeus + 56k match 1. Tech to f-air? Followed by the scene in your sig? I could cry it's so beautiful!

Edit: Nevermind, all your vids were beautiful. *worships*

Top Bottom