• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin YOU Throw Can Attach To YOU!

M.K

Level 55
Maybe this has been discovered already, but I was playing a match today on a flat custom stage and I threw a Blue Pikmin at the Sonic I was playing against. Somehow I ended up running past him to the left, and I discovered that the little Blue guy was hitting on my helmet! Is this common? Does it happen often? What triggers it? Thanks for the help!

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I knew Pikmins could be reflected, but if this is true maybe they're "neutral", kinda like wobofet(or however it's written).

EDIT: I read your post again and figured something out... Did you and your opponent run past each other? If you did maybe it means pikmins can transfer like Snake's C4.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Hmm... interesting...

I knew they could be reflected... but this is fascinating... this could also mean bad things if we dont figure out what triggers it :urg:

gameboii

Smash Cadet
your pikmin can attach to you, i have to watch out for that alot when paying falco mains. his reflector is perfect for turning my pikmin back on me.

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
reflected pikmin can attach, it happens all the time, pretty common if your playing the spacies or pretty much anyone with a reflector (almost everyone?)

mishra

Smash Rookie
i've had my pikmin attach to myself without fighting anyone shielding/ reflecting. not really sure what happened exactly, although i do remember us running past each other, like suggested in NeoZ's edit.

Top Bottom