• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin lovers, Which color is your favorite?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Blue pikmins are my favorite.

Their mouths = badass.
XD

My favorites are definitely the white ones. Deceptively powerful, the DoT kills, string together weak hits for combos, they go really far...plus they just look so cute with their bulging eyes.

If you seen my profile over at OBC then you'd know this already.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Blue, because I loved walking in water in the first game. Honestly, the particle effects were great and the sploosh sound made Pikmin for me!

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
Blue pikmins are my favorite.

Their mouths = badass.

Purple are mine, unless you count Bulbmin. AND YOU KNOW WE DON'T. :mad:

:chuckle:
They have gotten me out of more than one sticky situtation. I could beat the whole game pretty much with only like 30.... Even those Firey Bulborbs. And in Brawl they are Olimar's only hope against edge guarding!! :dizzy:

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Blue are the most useful in my opinion.
-best throws
-one of the best for aerials
-one of the best for smashes

kafke

Smash Apprentice
Lol, we are not talking about most useful. We are talking about favs, and Mine would be either blue or yellow.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Purple they seriously **** everything. I get my purple at the front of the line and then BAM I **** whatever enemy is there.

There was that one boss that was tough to beat though. It kept making babies so I had to hit it in the baby maker and even the Purples didn't do to much damage. Plus those babys could kill my purples easily. But at least I was able to OHKO them by using my ***** slap move.

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
Purple they seriously **** everything. I get my purple at the front of the line and then BAM I **** whatever enemy is there.

There was that one boss that was tough to beat though. It kept making babies so I had to hit it in the baby maker and even the Purples didn't do to much damage. Plus those babys could kill my purples easily. But at least I was able to OHKO them by using my ***** slap move.
lol cant wait to try it:)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Red. Thier nose = win.

Also, they have the most power, without being huge, and are fiery. Thats awesome :)

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
Yellow because of their bombs. Sure red are tough, and sure blue can walk through water, but only yellows had the balls to carry high powered explosives.

Mercury

Smash Apprentice
Yellow because of their bombs. Sure red are tough, and sure blue can walk through water, but only yellows had the balls to carry high powered explosives.
LMAO right? i was so disappointed when you couldn't use their bombs in brawl somehow

Yakt-NJ

Smash Cadet
Definitely yellow. They're only marginally weaker than red for my favorite move, the up aerial, and they seem to have a longer stun duration and knockback on some attacks as well.

Tied for second would have to be white and red.

krazn

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna go with yellow as well. Seeing those sparks make it that much more satisfying when you meteor some fool.

Top Bottom