• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas going to Genesis 2

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'lll MM any of you. I use Marth.

I want to say $5 minimum, but I'm not enough of an ******* to turn anyone away otherwise.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
<33333

finally i get to put my hours upon hours of pikachu experience to use learn how to fight pikachu

soju

SD God
Yes, i will teach you how to fight pikachu and i certainly know that you do not have hours and hours of pikachu experience against the best pikachu in the world at the moment, for a marth player would never lie to me. :]

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
marth players are honest, god-fearing men.

i go to church every sunday, donate all my money to charity, and serve my community when i'm not in school, working for my degree in theology.

soju

SD God
:] it seems that you are a wonderful person, i now endow my trust to you, but. . . if you were ever to lie to me, even just once. . . >.>'

AXE 09

Smash Master
Oh snaps. I'm actually really eager to see the matches between DJN and Tai. Watch out DJ, Tai's really good against Pika! Well... he's really good against MY Pika. Apparently Taj's does a lot better against him lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
There's no reason for me to watch out for anyone. I just wanna money match and see how I do against him with my Pikachu. I don't care if I win or not.

Top Bottom