• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu's new alt colors

gabapple

Smash Rookie
I joined this forum JUST to see if you guys had any info on if Pikachu would get his blue party hat back... aw, guess it looks like I'll have to wait and see. I've told my husband (a complete fanatic) that I will refuse to play the game unless he has his blue hat because that's all I ever play as. ;)

Pikachu and his blue party hat FOR THE WIN!!

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad Pikachu has Pichu's goggles. Everytime I picked Pichu in Melee I would have him with the googles.

gabapple

Smash Rookie
I heard somewhere that he would have 3 outfits (normal, bandana, goggles), and 4 hats (ash hat, ????) ... So there IS a possibility that he could have the BLUE PARTY HAT, right? :D Right?? Why is no one posting more videos of Pikachu?

Darth Ace

Smash Rookie
Back in Nihon people don't want us gai-jins learning about the supreme secrets of Sakurai-sensei. But sensei did say that the characters would have about 6 costumes, so perhaps we'll get our party hats, ash's hat, emerald-kun's bandana, normal pikachu, pichu-chan's goggles and perhaps a (Female) Pikachu. The one from Diamond and Pearl where the tail has a heart shape. That'd be a nice little easter egg wouldn't it?

Top Bottom