• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu's new alt colors

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't you agree that they're much better in Brawl? I'm glad that they gave him Pichu's goggles, and his bandana's awesome too.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I always thought the goggles were freakin awesome on Pichu, glad to see they are on Pikachu.

lawl "no pichu confirmed for brawl!!"

Zek

Smash Ace
He doesn't have the party hat anymore, it was replaced by the goggles...

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
The Bandana is awesome.
It ish mine.
8D

...uh. How come Pika's headgear doesn't fry from Thunder?
He must have made it out of "Dream Material"!
*coughrandompikmin2referencecough*

Fossilized Ursidae

Smash Apprentice
The Bandana is awesome.
It ish mine.
8D

...uh. How come Pika's headgear doesn't fry from Thunder?
He must have made it out of "Dream Material"!
*coughrandompikmin2referencecough*
I guess that means that mario's gloves are forged from courage.

But back on topic, I'd like to see some really weird hats for pikachu like a sombrero or something.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Since he has Red's hat and Brendan's headband, he needs Gold's hat.
Pit, MK, and Link got gold and black costumes, and Bowser has a gold & black costume. Why can't Pika?

Berets suck.

Shadowball Enthusiast

Smash Cadet
I was toying with the idea of characters having like 3 normal costume changes like, 3 different colors and then having one which is an awesome radical change for example.

Samus: dark samus

what about for picachu having richu as a mega change, mabye even changing stats a little

Arean

Smash Ace
In my opinion.... Melee pikachu is gone and pichu made it to brawl... AS PIKACHU

it makes sense, pichu evolved to pikachu and got some of melee pikachu's headgear. the melee pikachu got the boot coz theres a new pikachi in the house!

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
In my opinion.... Melee pikachu is gone and pichu made it to brawl... AS PIKACHU
Good for you. Welcome to 1/2 of that Smash community. What does this have to do with the topic?
Also, just show you know, blatantly stating that rather than just as a passing comment (and sometimes even then) will get you flamed by the other half of the community.

On topic: Sakurai said most characters will have six costumes. Plus he's shown Fox (seen at E for All, but most people seemed to think it was a Wolf color based on some low-resolution picture) and Zelda have black costumes. I will be pissed if Pika only has four, and know Gold hat.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
For his dark costume, he should have a team rocket cap. For his gold costume, he should be shiny :p

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I think Melee Pikachu is the one you're playing as without any alt costumes, red hat Pikachu is Ash's, gogles is Melee Pichu, bandana is an Emerald reference.

verditude

Smash Journeyman
I think Melee Pikachu is the one you're playing as without any alt costumes, red hat Pikachu is Ash's, gogles is Melee Pichu, bandana is an Emerald reference.
Uh, no. Red hat Pikachu is not Ash's. Ash's Pikachu is an anime character.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Verditude, look at Red's hat. Then look at Pika's. They're clearly different. Now look at Ash's hat, and you'll see that minus the little green symbol, they're much more similar than Pika's and Red's.

Are those two hats the same? Of course not. Pika's looks much more like this one:

And that would be Ash, seasons 1-5.

Of course, the two hats aren't identical, but it's clearly more similar.

Rakath

Smash Ace
InvincableAgent: One aspect of the playable male trainer's wardrobe was changed between Pokemon Red and Green to the Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green: His hat was originally a red hat with a white front. Check it!

And the Red Pikachu costume doesn't have the stupid green emblem on it like Ash's hat does.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Green: Headband
Blue: Goggles (and party hat pleeeeease)
Red: Hat
Black: Top hat and monocle :)
Other: Gold trainer hat maybe?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...Green headband means no green hat? I'm sad now...

I'll miss you my little Irish Pikachu friend. May you always be remembered by your nine KOs in Cruel Melee...

Smash Ace
True. besides, they've got dark (black) nearly everyone else
(Dk, Link, Samus, Fox, Zelda, Pit...)
=2007=

Top Bottom