• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu: Run with a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
In a update on the dojo it said you can run while shooting. But in Melee, Pikachu had to lay on the ground to shoot his weapon. How would he move and shoot at the same time? Any Thoughts?

If there was already a thread about this, PLEASE dont flame me and just close this topic.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
He'll just get a new animation for shooting in a standing pose.

What I'm wondering is, how will he pick up the Cracker Launcher, or walk with that? I don't think he'll be able to fit it in his paws.. or mouth for that matter.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I bet Pikachu will put the cracker launcher on his back and somehow, using the laws of Smash, it'll stay there and fire while he runs. As for the gun, that can fit in his paws and he can run on his hind "legs". ^_^

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Pikachu is a seasoned glock-toter. He can run, jump, AND climb fences while shooting. Do not doubt the rat (or. . . The rAt?).

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOCKED :D

People, don't you have ANY sense of what's right and what's not? =(

Sorry, but I will have to warn a few people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom