• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Kill Percents

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
I saw something similar to this in the Snake boards & I decided to make one myself both because I was curious & I wanted to inform other Pikachu players. The list below includes the minimal percent at which all of Pikachu's attacks (except for things like ledge attacks & his FS) will KO an opponent. Before reading the list, here are a few things to know:

1. All of the tests were performed on a Mario in training mode in the center of Final Destination.

2. For attacks like back throw, which move Pikachu & the opponent backward, Pikachu was positioned so that when Mario was thrown, he was in the middle of the stage.

3. Multi-hit attacks like b-air & f-air (not d-smash) were given percents assuming the last hit lands. Also, the percents listed don't take into account the damage given by the other hits in the attack (i.e. if you hit Mario with just the last hit with those attacks, he would be KO'd).

4. Attacks with "n/a" listed next to them means that the attack doesn't KO, even at 999%.

5. Even though some attacks have impractically high KO percents (namely down throw), I decided to include to them anyway for informative purposes.

Here are the percents:

A: n/a
F-tilt: 182%
U-tilt: 152%
D-tilt: 249%
Dash A: 308%

F-smash(uncharged)
Sweetspot: 102%
Close: 110%
Far: 199%
F-smashed(fully charged)
Sweetspot: 65%
Close: 71%
Far: 142%
U-smash(uncharged): 124%
U-smash(fully charged): 83%
D-smash(uncharged): 123%
D-smash(fully charged): 85%

N-air(initial hit): 143%
N-air(weak hit): 268%
F-air: 390%
U-air: 400%
B-air: 254%
D-air: 182%

B(ground): n/a
B(aerial): 535%
Up B: n/a
Forward B(uncharged): 259%
Forward B(fully charged): 66%
Down B(thunderbolt): 192%
Down B(Pikachu): 75%

Forward Throw: 437%
Up Throw: 355%
Back Throw: 295%
Down Throw: 638%

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Very good work, but because every character is floatier/less floaty and also are heavier/lighter, you'd(or someone else) would have to do this for every character.

But mario is a nice average. usmash = one of the best killers! Though I disagree with the dsmash, depending on how the opponent DI's and where you first hit the opponent, he wont always fly in a good killing direction =S

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
DI wasn't taken into account. The point of this was more to show which moves KO the best.

If you want kill percents for another character, just multiply the percent by that character's weight factor in regard to Mario (e.g. Mario=1, Bowser=1.111) & you should get a rough estimate of the kill percent. There's a list of these weights somewhere in the Tactical Section. Once I find it, I'll put it in here.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
One understated kill move is his utilt. I've even suprised myself with the times its killed.

So basically for kill moves sans edgeguarding you have all smashes, nair, utilt, and forward b. On occasion dair and ftilt.

Top Bottom