• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu/Bowser Down Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneswithstand

Smash Apprentice
Okay Bowser is one of my mains I love his down smash but when I'm fighting against him or pikachu, its the worst thing ever (especially pikachu)

But sometimes I fall out of it or shield for some reason

Is there an exact way to get out of it?

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
It's IMO the cheapest thing in the game besides the fan. Even cheaper than Metaknights whorenado. I also hereby dub it the Pikachu **** Circle.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Naw, the tornado is much worse than Pika's dsmash. The tornado is a MOVING Pika dsmash that you can't DI out of.

Pika's dsmash, just DI up.

Crow!

Smash Lord
Yeah, if you use Smash DI (look it up) Pika's downsmash is virtually worthless. You can escape after taking minimum damage, and sometimes even be ready with a punishment. You'll therefore only take the full knockback from the last subhit you get caught at the end of the attack (which is almost always your own fault, but it does happen).

Bowser's Dsmash has no range and doesn't come out particularly quickly. Just don't roll into him predictably and you should almost never get hit by it.

stoneswithstand

Smash Apprentice
oh my god
I've been playing smash competitively for this long and I never heard of DI till now

cool thanks guys

close thread if you want

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Rofl, people still get hit by Pika's downsmash? You pop out of it by hitting up, simple as that.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just don't hold down.

Wait, we're not talking about Peach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom