• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Avatar Thread

Nodrak

Smash Ace
A compilation of Pikachu avatars anyone to use. Feel free to add your own, I'll update them to the original post. Make sure they're 75x75 and less then 34.2 KB in size. I recommend using .gif, it keeps good quality and compresses it well.

Note: All art are copyright to their original creators, all (or most) used without permission.

Amide

Smash Lord
Wow, those are awesome. Especislally the ones with pumpkins. I have this sudden urge to play Pikachu now.

krehz

Smash Ace
lol i dunno i just thought it was kinda funny...... just so i'm clear with everyone tho I love Pikachu :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I really like the sixth one on the top row. o.o;

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
....dudett, but you're welcome ^^
Sadly, this has become an ongoing mistake for galax...
lol no,
but really I'm pretty sure this is at least the second time that has happened. Wait no, third.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Jeez I miss one day on smashboards and it's the day that the Pika boards gets tons of posts. I'll upload Kyoko's pics in a second when I can get them the right size. Anyway don't blame Galax, for every girl there's 30 guys on gaming forums like this =P

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
To actually post on topic here... I drew my avatar. Sleeping pika on a pillow. It was too big though, so it got cut off a little.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, I do art stuff when I feel like it. Basically I don't have much inspiration or time, so I tend not to draw much, but for other examples, my sig is one. Other than that, most of my art is for my flash games, that I never finished. I'd have to say I enjoy designing and coding those more than animating though, animation is so tedious. I've thought about making sigs and stuff for other people, but then I'm too lazy, and it would take more time than I have, so, nah.

Wow. I don't even remember the question.

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
Jeez I miss one day on smashboards and it's the day that the Pika boards gets tons of posts. I'll upload Kyoko's pics in a second when I can get them the right size. Anyway don't blame Galax, for every girl there's 30 guys on gaming forums like this =P
I know, I'm just kidding. I was at a tournament two days before the release, and when they called my name someone yelled, "What!? A female smasher!?" I found it very funny, and I'm always the only girl at all the other tournaments I go to, so it's no big deal. It actually kinda nice cuz sometimes I get discount entry fee for tournaments for being a chick. :laugh:

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
I know, I'm just kidding. I was at a tournament two days before the release, and when they called my name someone yelled, "What!? A female smasher!?" I found it very funny, and I'm always the only girl at all the other tournaments I go to, so it's no big deal. It actually kinda nice cuz sometimes I get discount entry fee for tournaments for being a chick. :laugh:
What is a girl? I have not encountered one of those in SSBB yet. :laugh:

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
thats so cheap! no fair using your awesomeness as a female smasher to get discounts, i call shenanigans! anyway, my gf is trying to get better at brawl, anything that happens differently for you since you are a girl that i can forewarn her about? :)

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
thats so cheap! no fair using your awesomeness as a female smasher to get discounts, i call shenanigans! anyway, my gf is trying to get better at brawl, anything that happens differently for you since you are a girl that i can forewarn her about? :)
Hey, I was not expecting a discount. I just showed up and they told me I got one. But, as far as anything different, there isn't much. My last tournament, I was in the second round and the guy I was playing and I had a really close match, but I lost. He said, "you can tell them you won if you want" :ohwell: I was like.....you sure? And he said yes, so I got to advance...I dunno if he did it cuz I was a girl or not but...yeah...its kinda funny too, cuz all they guys there are like....."I don't know what to say to you...I've never talked to a girl who likes video games...." and I'm like...yeah, that's right!! XD

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha thats so true, all the people I know who play smash are like what's a girl? Only one other besides me has a gf, so yeah that shows how much we all get out. but props to you haha awesomeness indeed

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
It also makes it that much better when I win, cuz then they're all like, "0.0 I lost to a girl!!" and I'm all like, mwahahaha XD I beast!!

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
Ok, well back on topic, here are some more pics:

Sorry, some of them the quality wasn't too good after I shrunk them.

Top Bottom