• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu '08: A Pikachu combo vid

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Watched the whole thing cuz it looked pretty darn good. Then again, I play Pikachu very little, so all of these combos look pretty sweet.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
This is surprisingly not that bad.

The biggest issue though is that your opponents are ridiculous for the most part.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I have to agree with Zig zag on those opponents. I like it when people get hit with thunder, but come on now, it shouldn't be that successful to hit with it that many times.

Combo vid was pretty good, the credit music was fun to listen to.

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
My opponents actually own me alot. and i just have ALOT of footage. the more footage the more thunder hits. and i fool them thinking i wont use thunder. i jump as if a uairs coming, then thunder, its funny. haha thanks for watching though! glad u enjoyed

Anther

Smash Champion
That was a nice vid =]. It started off kind of weak but at the same time there were a lot of cool things that you pulled off in there =D.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
it could be called "i pikachu" (peek at you) say it fast and are you any good as pichu ? i can kick *** with him but i really suck as pikachu

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
last year ive always had this video up. i couldnt put it on youtube and i had it on google. and i left it at that. but recently i was going through my videos and i knew that it would get more views on youtube. so i had to put it on youtube. idk way i dint think about parts, last year. haha

Top Bottom