• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PikaChad needs housing in GA prrrz for the gamestop tourny thing

-Chad-

Slackerator
Um so yeah..I won the 2nd gamestop thing here and they told me the next one is in GA (which is ********, how would a 15 year old get to GA 7 hours away if they had won :dizzy:)

I think Iori, IHSB, and maybe someone else will come with me cause they wanna come hang out too hahah.

But yeah..any housing would be great pleeease cause getting a hotel would kinda suuck :X

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i was gonna offer a spot in my dorm pending the approval of my roommates(we have a little extra space) but then you said you had like nine other people with you

but while you're down here make sure to visit i loev videogames and melty blood

-Chad-

Slackerator
I don't like brawl : X I feel lifeless when I play it, no sense of enjoyment whatsoever : (

I'll be honest, I'm doing it for having a chance at the prizes.

And it's fun to travel to GA where friends be, and if the tourny there is anything like the tourny was here, I'll be done with it in 30-45 minutes and have all the extra time to travel and hang out with people : D It'll be like super fun visit GA time!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
count me in and probably elliot too and possibly even jeff though he plays samus so i'm not sure how into having fun he is

-Chad-

Slackerator
pika pika pika chad. >.>

Lemme get one of those lame *** trophies that you won.
Trophy match =o if you win you can have the wrestling one they gave me hahahah, but there's no way I'm parting with the Karate one that looks like Christopher Walken : D

Why didn't you tell me this? D=

I would have sent you a "Congrats at winning a gay tourney" card or something.
Hahah...I dunno, didn't feel important enough =o
We all had random chars, and I got samus who I had never played hahah. Somehow manage to win regardless (go go items on)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
house somewhere near where we can all meet and have smashsex.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hell yeah Aura Fox.

Chad - good luck man! I hear you though, about Brawl feeling lifeless. Still, good luck! I would love to see you go far.
Thanks : D I hope one day in the future we can meet up at a tourny somewhere and hang out heh.

Um so yeah...can anyone house me + 3 prrz? >_>

Top Bottom