• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika vids (some good combos)!!

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
That was a very nice pika...I don't play him, so I really can't give much advice, but I thought it was very nice. Good use of up-smash out of the shield, and you were quite accurate with thunder. Some nice combos in there. Occassionally, I saw a faint pattern in your movements, but not too severe. I'd agree with the statement that you can improve on mindgames, but that all comes with time. For now, very nice pika. Good work.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
gayness lol. j/k good **** ****** me man.

Haha, hope you don't mind I only put the ones up where I win. I could show the ones where you ***** me but I don't think that would help my cause.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Not bad... Your Pikachu is pretty good.You had decent thunder accuracy, but you seem to favor the double jump thunders. I prefer to aim with the cloud, since it allows you a wider area of attack, and it does more damage, I believe.

Not sure what criticism I can give you at the moment, but your style is very different from my own. Watch some of my videos, and maybe you can pick something up. Never hurts to have more mindgames... Check my sig.

Top Bottom