• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika CCV Creation by Volt Storm

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s1ZqxP7Stg

The Trailer for it.

I said I would, and I shall. I will use many resources from youtube and nicovideo to produce this wonderful piece of work, but I need your help to get there. I assure you, this project won't die.

You can submit any replay, but it will be evaluated by myself. This is because I am going to present you and the entire community of pikachu users and we must present ourselves like we do our hardest (not saying we don't.)

If you would like to be apart of it, please say so. If you have vdieos on a video hosting site that you consider worthy, please post the link to a download source and / or video source.

NOTICE
I will accept replays until Christmas. That is more than enough time for you to make something happen.

Players in the video

- Japan
Volt Storm
Riin
Shimitake

- America

- Europe

I will do my best to become organized with this. Music suggestions will also be taken.

Thank you.

- Volt Storm

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
I'll get around to this. I'm personally occupied with work and school at the same time. Still doing this, just waiting for a speck of free time.

Top Bottom