• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Brawl Mains

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I'm just curious, how many people who main pika in melee think theyre going to main him in brawl?

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm not going to main him, I'm maining him right now. I played Brawl today thanks to Oscar (Mr. Pbody)! :) :)

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
I've mained him since ssb and i dont think its gunna change. haha unless pikas super terrible, or super boring, but i doubt pika's gunna be that bad.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I got the chance to play brawl last week

Among the several buffs his attacks received...

His quick attack, if done correctly, cancels when it hits the ground and you can jump right away.

I tried doing other things out of it, but I didn't have much time to play around with it.

Oh yeah... I'M MAINING PIKA!!!

I hope you guys do decide to drop him... more pika for me!!

Vaseline

Smash Cadet
Been a Pikachu main since SSB. No doubt I'm maining the yellow rat. But I might dual main with Lucario =]

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'll be the Fighterchu (Green Pikachu) even though he can't gimp with uair, it dont matter I see a lot of opportunities with thunder attack, combined with dsmashes and his new uair.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I've recently grown accustomed to his red hat outfit. ^_^ I like it more than I ever liked his green costumes.

festizzio

Smash Champion
As of yesterday I am no longer maining Pikachu. He is now my secondary. I played as him all day Saturday (at a tourney) and played as Pokemon Trainer all day sunday (at a different tourney - socal is awesome like that), and I can say that I like Pokemon Trainer's playstyle (all three, not just one) a LOT more than Pikachu's, in Brawl. He's really a lotta fun. ^_^

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
I had dream the other day i was playing brawl for the 1st tym and i was playing pikachu. theres my sign, its faith.

Fircoal

Smash Rookie
I'll be maining Pikachu. ^_^ Though I can't represent yet, cause I suck. lol

Top Bottom