• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picturing people IRL based on their character

Foo

Smash Lord
How would you not like to be ken.... in dat house with all those crazy *****es, playing smash and 420 is the time all clock round :D
Personally, I'm rather fond of having genitals. But maybe that's just me.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Personally, I'm rather fond of having genitals. But maybe that's just me.
yeah ken is too busy having his genitals worshiped by about 6-7 10s... to claim it for himself or for it to even be on him most of the time ;p

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Pit - Dweeb
Peach - Dweeb
Olimar - Dweeb
Meta Knight - An cool guy, fun hang out with
Pikachu - An funny and cool guy
Diddy Kong - See Pikachu
Donkey Kong - Dweeb
Mario - Annoying dweeb, dominates the game though
Sonic - Dweeb wearing cool shades
Fox - Arrogant dweeb
Falco - Badass dweeb
Wario - Likes to pause the game and zoom in on Wario's face then take a picture then proceed to take pictures of the other character
Marth - Ultra dweeb
Link - Doesn't play competitively
Toon Link - PURE SKILL 5/5 AWESOME CAN BEAT ANYONE MASTER OF PROJECT M UNDEFEATED
Captain Falcon - Arrogant dweeb
Lucas - Fast guy
Ness - Cool fast guy
R.O.B. - Doesn't exist, no one mains him

Jigglypuff - Badass mofo, works out at the gym (so ironically accurate... cutest girliest character has the manliest mains)

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Okay you got me that's pretty spot-on for Pikachu. I am kinda good with computers and I do have a lot of absolutely trivial knowledge.

@OP, not any other lists in here

Last edited:

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
Ike - an annoying 15 year old who is bad at the game.
Snake - an annoying 15 year old who is bad at the game and plays call of duty.
Sonic - a hedgehog.

CoeusFreeze

Smash Cadet
My experiences:
Peach: Calm and collected, but nonetheless energetic. Able to work through a variety of scenarios
Marth: Friendly in a rather quiet manner, but is focused and serious when pushed to the limit
Snake: Insecure about their own abilities and tries to hide their ineptitude by belittling others
Sonic: Eager and Curious. Likes to just have fun and get involved. Winning/losing matters little

SdN

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarcSdN
Captain Falcon: tries to style everytime
Falco: nice but salty
Fox: practices a lot of techskill and likes to show it off
Kirby: likes to disrespect others
Mewtwo: heard that Mewtwo was op at some point
Peach: handsome guy
Snake: looks almost exactly like Snake
Toon-Link: female

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Um what if I'm a female without ovaries
Check your privilege

Fortress

Smash Master
I do enjoy MTG and am pretty okay at Smash, even though I don't put all of my time into it anymore.

I've also had Zelda as my secondary/primary off-and-on for a while, so, interests are constantly shifting? True to that nature, I guess.
:ike:Fights for their friends.
Except according to his home series in where he's mostly a misanthropic bad boy who doesn't need friends. I was always saddened that Brawl Ike somehow caught the friendship bug.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
So Ike isn't even a dork.Man,what a....really bad thing.He acts ( and sounds,at least when he talks ) like a dweeb in Brawl,and that's untrue?
Maybe they should've stuck to the source more...

steelguttey

mei is bei
Olimar - Both a nerd and hipster. Has messy hair and big hands.

this is truer than most things

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
So, ZSS is Tony Stark?

.... I'm ok with this
Pretty much :D

I really like Samus as a character. I've taken some things that I feel are under-explored themes in actual Iron Man comics and tried to flesh out something interesting. For example, Tony's guilt over being a war profiteer. It's something that should be a large part of his motivations and character, but gets lost somewhere in the snark and the subpar writing. I've always thought it interesting that a man that seeks to no longer profit from weapons would deal with that partly by turning himself into one.

So here I have Samus grappling with the idea of feeling like a weapon more and more every day. As in she feels her humanity slipping away. She's a poor team player and death and destruction follow her everywhere she goes, rather indiscriminately. And with the constant upgrades to make her interface with the suit better and better (focus of a lot of Iron Man storylines as well, Extremis sure but also stuff like Five Nightmares and Hypervelocity) she begins to feel less and less like the suit is something she uses and more something she is. A crisis like this leads to a somewhat colder personality and an ability to rationalize tough decisions and ignore or shut down emotion. She does not have a good term as team leader (Tony was a pretty **** SHIELD director all things considered).

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I'm a Toon Link main, and I'm not a girl. I started playing Young Link in melee, then in Brawl I started playing Toon Link, because Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda game. All of the Links just seemed smooth for me to play, so that's why I main them. A lot of people like Toon Link, because he's cute or Chibi though.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I posted here before but i just noticed the Kirby one
I PLAY WITH THE BALANCE BOARD DAMMIT
The link one was kind of true but the kirby one is untrue

Last edited:

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
I disagree about Link. All bad players play Link. If you sit down to play someone and your opponent picks Link, it's probably free.

I fit Marth though hilariously.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zelda:
In person - Shy, considerate, modest, and non-confrontational. Either you like them or have no opinion about them because you barely know they exist.
On the internet - Fabulously combative and defensive and will call you out on your stupid BS. Either you hate them or you love them (but probably hate them.) Cares greatly about what a select few people think of them but the rest of you can suck it.

Hmm...or maybe that's just me.
^_~

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Zelda players forget h's in their usernames which frustrates me

Top Bottom