• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

JeXs

Smash Champion
Except I'm not voting Gheb atm even if he's not townie at all.

Please continue.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Why in ****s name can't we play a goddamn civil game and just keep our ****ing cool
Jexy,Not every player disagreeing with you about things is the spawn of satan making up lies about whats happened and skimping on reading the thread. You can't try to impale someone and say they suck at life and can't read just because they have a different interpretation about events. Multiple players told you that something was wrong woth the information you were using about gheb. The answer isnt to say no u. These guys have multiple years of playing woth gheb. Ease off a bit

Ran, i don't even understand. You kept saying you wanted to get to the dayplay but d0 was more dayplay than anything else we are likely to get this game. That was pure straight arguing wothout meta or night actions or anything else input to dostract from it and it helped throw d1 off to a fairly even start. You trying to crucify people for doing things you dont expect(me and dietz not being able to post on a rampage due to life situations) or for having different opinions(gheb) needs to stop. Can't have this us against the world mentality, where everyone agreeing with you has to be right and everyone else needs to stfu or claim scum.

Zens actually the level headed voice of reason along with maven which is something i never thought i would day when i forst saw him play in ryker mafia 1.

Gheb might be an ass but its not out of character for him and it actually makes me more at ease about him

Any other psycho shenanigans needs to stop. That aint who we are as a community and we shouldnt show that here. Take a breath, have a shot, whatever. But lose the hotheadedness and holier than thou attitudes guys

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
[quote="Wots All This Then?, post: 18491022, member: 214901 have a shot[/quote]

Many many shots

JeXs

Smash Champion
Multiple players = 2 players asking if I've played with Gheb. Wow sure tells me a lot kk.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Since everyone thinks I'm the biggest asshole in the world it's all the more better for me to not continue playing.

Request modkill of my slot.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Since everyone thinks I'm the biggest ******* in the world it's all the more better for me to not continue playing.

Request modkill of my slot.
Anyone thinking negatively of JeXs should definitely redirect that towards me because I was definitely the one to rile him up to this point. I don't regret what I did (especially considering the fact that his defense towards my points were pretty mediocre), but if you think he's being a douche for whatever reason, it's 100% because of how I responded to him.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Watt roleplaying with himself in thread.

Please give me some of what you have been drinking. I want to roleplay with myself, too! ;_;

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"IM MODKILLING ANY1 WHO CANT PLAY N FORCIN IM A LOSS"
I completely forgot about this.

...That's why JeXs is requesting Modkill.

Oh.

Uhh...

Should I modkill myself today or tomorrow? >_>

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wait, did you guys actually post 12 pages in less than 48 hours ... on the Apex weekend?!?!?!?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Rosie, Joey, Ryu, Maven, Zen have shown clear pro-town intentions and should not be lynched toDay.
Not confident in reading Jay, Seal and Alakaslam. Will not actively push their lynches but will not hesitate to sheep/lay down a hammer if needed either.
Everybody else can die, the sooner the better.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, you guys talk way too much about me and my meta and not enough about whom should be lynched.

We're not letting Ranmaru alive just because he's playing the "too obviously anti-town to be scummy"-card all game. If we leave him alive then it's because somebody else is more suspicious. Those who are against a Ranmaru lynch should suggest somebody better [ie not me] who has a legitimate chance to get a majority of votes.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Request votecount

Good heavens people why am I not dead
At this point I want to be, 5 of the people in this game essentially stated they want me out just because I'm a newb/ruining the game
Plus several of you have given the feeling of a close knit club not welcoming to new comers

Hope I haven't messed up the game too much.;)
Have a nice day and game:smirk:

Vote Jay

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
If I can't be lynched I'm requesting being modkilled replaced most likely.
I knew I should've wait until I could hammer to vote

Maven89

Smash Master
If I can't be lynched I'm requesting being modkilled replaced most likely.
I knew I should've wait until I could hammer to vote
don't let the dickbags get to you, I just started playing here since November, this is the most hostile/drama filled game I played, it's normally not like this. I'm not sure what's causing it

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Request votecount

Good heavens people why am I not dead
At this point I want to be, 5 of the people in this game essentially stated they want me out just because I'm a newb/ruining the game
Plus several of you have given the feeling of a close knit club not welcoming to new comers

Hope I haven't messed up the game too much.;)
Have a nice day and game:smirk:

Vote Jay
Don't leave with this impression of us. I'm an asshole and I've pissed off a lot of the people in this game, so if anything, it's more so me being an asshat than it is us being super close knit or non-welcoming. A lot of the people that aren't (and are) in this game are really welcoming of new comers.

Maven89

Smash Master
Vote: Ranmaru

I think that's hammer.

I wrestled with this for a long time, but in the end this is the best out of all the viable options. If this Ranmaru thing doesn't end today it'll continue on until he's dead. And since the Janitor has to send in who to jan before the lynch happens, along with how sudden this lynch switched from Jay to Ranmaru, I think there's a pretty good chance there won't be use of a janitor.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Everyone, please try to stay in this game and don't modkill yourself ( myself included. )
I don't think anyone meant to attack anyone or even come off as above anyone else.
This game is going to pieces if 3 people drop out, let's keep the game enjoyable for everyone.

Unvote Jay

Top Bottom