• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pick one powerful buff to give to Wii Twerk Trainer

Which buff do you prefer?

• Buff A

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Buff B

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Buff C

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Buff D

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Buff E

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Buff F

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
***Buff A(Throw buffs) - Wii Fit can now combo and even kill out of down throw. Less endlag allows Wii Fits down throw to be useful for once. Up air, Nair, fair, and even back air are legit options out of down throw now. Up throw kills better now. Mario normally would die around 180%, 150%(with rage), and 130%( with rage and DB) from the middle of Final D. Now he dies at 160%, 130%(with rage), and 110%(with rage and DB).

***Buff B(Sun Salutation) - SS now has a burning effect during charge. Similar to Lucario's aura charge, only it's in front. Great for shield damage and so many shenanigans with B reverse. Fully charging the move now heals 1% and shooting a full charged one still heals 2%. So in total, you essentially can recover 3% from charging and shooting.

***Buff C(Header) - Whenever the ball is thrown or cancelled. It always has an active hitbox throughout the animation. If you cancel Header and let it drop and bounce in front of you. It has an active hitbox. This allows Wii Fit to set the ball as a trap now. Lots of walling and ledge gaurd potential. Header no longer has landing lag anymore.

***Buff D(Deep Breathing) - DB now heals 5% when used successfully. It now lasts 20 seconds. All moves do 3% more damage and all moves gain a 40% buff.

***Buff E(Hula Hoops) - No free fall after use. Opens up many options now. Hoops have more range now. Can be used to break combos now.

***Buff F(Smash, Tilt, and aeiral buffs):
- F-Smash has less endlag and better range. Safer on shield now
- Down Smash has a lot less endlag. Kinda spammy now.
- Up Smash has bigger hitboxes above and slight endlag reduction.
- Up Tilt is faster now. Can juggle better now.
- Down Tilt is slightly sped up. Does 14% now.
- Nair is slightly longer. Safer on shield now.
- Up air and fair do 13% now.

Which OP buff would you prefer on Wii Fat Trainer? :)

Lakuto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lakutos
I would go for D or F, can't decide. A is good too but we all know how the struggle is against small character. So a grab oriented buff could be frustating but I wouldn't say no haha.

So yeah, D looks really dumb OP but F would be more reliable in a long terme (Nair safe on shield Kreygasm)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'd say F but B looks really great too, the only other thing I'd add to B is that platforms won't occasionally eat up the projectile (I know that's a problem for other characters too, but it annoys me.)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I don't think you realize how absurd the power boost you're suggesting for Deep Breathing is. I don't remember what the current boost is offhand (I want to say 1.15x) but it already turns WFT's moves into powerful ones. You're suggesting a buff of more than double that.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
D - DB buff makes her kill much earlier, and will ensure that everyone RUNS when you get the buff. That's more than doubling the effect, which is already quite good. The healing is ridiculous too. 3% buff to all moves means that you can use jab combo and nair to deal big damage though, giving it a use at the beginning of a stock to do some quick damage, then use DB again to finish it out.

On the other hand, when your opponent is not in kill range, the F buffs to her regular moves are much more valuable. There's also some help for getting the kill in there as well.

Throw buffs are helpful too, of course.

Other buffs seem not to address her issues as well and/or are harder to evaluate. Although the Hoops buff when combined with Jumbo Hoop does seem pretty ridiculous.

The DB buff seems too ridiculous and centralizes the kill around DB even more than it is now. Personally, I'd probably be most comfortable with F as far as my playstyle goes. It would allow me to use smashes more often, and just generally makes moves better, and it seems more fair/less likely to result in an outcry. But it might be one of the others is better for putting her in the top tiers.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'd honestly just go with A because I feel like it's the only thing she genuinely lacks. Wii Fit with a legitimate set up/kill throw would probably quickly shoot her up to high tier. It kind of kills me that Diddy's dthrow is a set up throw but Wii Fit's isn't despite the fact that it's virtually the same animation.

Top Bottom