• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu's Match-Up Chart thread

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
bad fox can be murdered by pretty much anything
this this this. if it somehow combos then it ***** bad foxes. vs most bad players you should **** anyways pichu shouldn't be your cause of lost at low levels no matter what you say f-smash, side-B, and jolts will be spammed.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
oh snap get f***ed up : O i'll never admit i'm any good but i'm not terrible bad. I don't know it's midwest i'm about average here. also i've come close to beating a sheik main or 2 here. But a lot of stuff I say still works for high levels like b-throw near the edge vs a space animal is better than up-throw chain throw in the middle a lot of time. think of normal stages.

nair through sheild to upairs to stop them from doing anything is also useful at high levels. Same for not using lots of fair vs FFers. Really KK i'm not totally worthy I just simple struggle with getting better because of a serious lack of decent players I can play against.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm referring to the posts regarding things like "tension", "be smart", "mindgames" and their ilk.

Which is probably more than half your posts.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Aren't there mindgames at high level? I'm just kidding I understand what you're talking about : P.

also some kids stole some candy when I was in my straight jacket handing it out. because they knew I couldn't stop them. So i'm going to use the cahin saw next.

But be sure to call me out when i'm wrong and give reasoning o i'm that much wiser.

Top Bottom