• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu STINKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuFTW

Smash Rookie
Pichu's Law of Absolution:

Pichu = -1337

Absolute Value-> |Pichu| = 1337

Pichu = 1337

Pichu is top tier.
roflmao! If only such logic could be realistically true........I don't wanna rant about how flawed this is, but...yeah, just wanted to let you know that you got me to laugh o_O

In general though, Pichu does have many issues, just look at the character matchup chart in melee discussion, it's not a pretty column for Pichu >_>

Just play him for the cuteness

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
roflmao! If only such logic could be realistically true........I don't wanna rant about how flawed this is, but...yeah, just wanted to let you know that you got me to laugh o_O

In general though, Pichu does have many issues, just look at the character matchup chart in melee discussion, it's not a pretty column for Pichu >_>

Just play him for the cuteness
Actually, Pichu's not the only thing here that's flawed. That matchup chart is flawed too. I've sent Phanna my matchup rating for Pichu because the current values make absolutely no sense.

Why is this topic still not closed btw? This is probably the 10th thread already about how Pichu stinks and sucks M2K's balls. We know it, Pichu just sucks, we know there's nothing we can do about it and we OBVIOUSLY don't care, or we wouldn't be playing the critter. Yes, you, the one who started this thread, are a ******.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Pichu's not the only thing here that's flawed. That matchup chart is flawed too. I've sent Phanna my matchup rating for Pichu because the current values make absolutely no sense.

Why is this topic still not closed btw? This is probably the 10th thread already about how Pichu stinks and sucks M2K's balls. We know it, Pichu just sucks, we know there's nothing we can do about it and we OBVIOUSLY don't care, or we wouldn't be playing the critter. Yes, you, the one who started this thread, are a ******.
You sir, are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom