• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Moderator

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
For everyone wondering, I am your new Pichu moderator, so please feel free to PM me or message me on Xfire (Taj278, Best way to find me) with questions, requests, concerns, and comments so that I can help you guys out. :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I think I've met you at OC2 and NCT2. Your Mewtwo is a crazy killing beast that scares my Pichu.
It's nice to see some kind of active moderator here on the Pichu boards, we've been ignored for a long time and only recently did I get my Pichu guide stickied. Maybe that was you who helped out.
It's nice to hear from you, Taj.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Taj I'll be trying to get in contact with the other mods and see what's going on. In the meantime I'm sure you'll do a good job. I'll PM you as soon as I get any feedback.

edit: What neal and I did with the IC finder was I posted a thread, neal closed the old one and we copied & pasted the old post. I'll PM the current owner of the thread and if I don't get a response within a couple weeks then we can do it. The reason we did the IC finder was because it wasn't updated since 2005 ^_^.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Taj. Just sent you a PM about stuff we were discussing. I actually sent a PM to McFox too about it, although I wasn't planning too at first. But since you approved it, I have no worries.

Keep modding the Pichu room now, Taj! ^^

Delphiki

Smash Champion
OK I went to PM robyextreme and he's banned, so the thread will have to be transferred. We'll deal with the Pichu Finder after I get a response from McFox (regarding modship).

Delphiki

Smash Champion
You know what Taj, should I just go ahead and make a new thread now? There's no point in waiting when we'll have to do the same thing anyway. I'll make the new thread, then you can sticky the new one, un-sticky the old one and close it.

edit:

I have the new thread ready, just give me the go ahead to post.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I see you closed the threads that needed to be closed, good job. Nice, the new Pichu finder's finally here. =)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
roby I sent the PM. Sorry about that, I was going to PM you before I saw you were banned. As it turn out, it was just a shortage of towels. 0_o

lol

Top Bottom