• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu fans of the world...

S

smash fan #100000

(jeje) exactly why don`t you try to domain roy and see what he`s capable of? so you understand, actually I started to play with roy before marth, even when I unlocked marth first, cuz roy looks cooler and I discovered that he has more power, but then I tryed with marth and like him more

T

The Mario fan Boy

The main reason why I defend the fact that I think that Marth is better is because Marths sweetspot is at the tip, while Roys is in the middle, also Marth has more reach, since marths sweetspot is at the tip, add to that more reach than if a marth fights a roy, the marth would absolutly destroy the roy… the reason is because all marth need is proper spacing… If marth puts space between him and roy (wich isnt that hard) adding his extra reach, sweetspots and speed, the roy won’t be able to touch the marth, cause Marth will have more reach, the sweetspot at the tip to take advantage of the reach and his speed to beat and possibly cream the roy…. Its fact, sakurai screwed up when making roy, especialy in comparing to his clone marth… Roy isn’t horrible, I don’t want it to seem that thats wat i’m trying to say but Marth is alot better its just the way it is.

S

smash fan #1,000,000

….so? roy has the sweetspot in all of hes sword and the atack would be canceled with the aa standard atack of roy or the incredible fast counter that would make effect cuz marth attacks are too fast to don`t fall in, sometimes it is too fast that roy can`t reach the counter position, but it is balanced cus if you just know how to control roy you`ll beat marth link a lvl. 2 CPU

T

The Mario fan Boy

There are chances that Roy can beat Marth but its more likely the other way arround.

B

boo

Pichu should have its own moves and the other clone character like ganon, dr. mario, y link (a little hard but still), and roy (this one is hard too but still!!!!)

am I saying the right or the wrong thing?

S

smash fan #100000

someway right but it would be reeeeeeeeally hard to acomplish that

B

Ben

I think these chars. should stay: Mario(so famous) dr.mario, Luigi(funny) bowser, peach, yoshi(if improved a bit), Captain Falcon(My FAVOURITE!), ganondorf, pikachu, jigg(because of spec. move), fox, link, y.link, Zelda/sheik, DK, Roy(really strong), Kirby(maybe)

Now these should go:falco, marth(basicily same as Roy), Ice climbers, Mewtwo, Mr. G&W, Pichu(basicily clone of Pikachu), and Ness(he’s a ******!)

These are some ideas for SSBB: Blaziken(pokemon), Waluigi(he’s freakin awesome at tennis and he’s skinny!), pac-man, Boo, Daisy(maybe)

S

smash fan #100,000

to ben:…….what the hell is wrong with you ben!!! is it the problem that you don`t have eyes to SEE or what!! the clones are really diferent to their other versions! one is fastest (than the other one) and the other one is strongest! what`s the metter with that! you can`t post something that is not true!! read the whole page and you`ll see that we alredy discus that, and why do everybody want blaziken in brawl!! he sucks, he dno`t deserve to be in brawl,by the simple fact of being an “x” pokemon, instead that it will be infair for the hole pokemon world, I mean, you can`t just pick a pokemon from the whole collection and put it in a fight game!, it will be unbalanced and will be really unfair for the people that don`t like blazikenand to smash itself!and the characters that YOU want to go, are some of the best characters!, they are really good characters, but it depends more on the player that is the one who control them (characters) and that means that you probably suck playing smash or that you has`nt tried to play with them, and pac.man is a reeeeeally bad idea, just imagine, what moves could he execute woth each command? what would be he`s special move?! and boo would be ok…but just ok!!! he isn`t really necesary in the game just as daisy isn`t necesary, but waluigi has a lot of posibilities of being in brawl.
you should really be more observatory and falco is really one of the best characters of the game! come ta a match with me and I`ll teach you that all the characters that you say that should go hould stay by kicking your ass with them!!

B

Ben

smash fan, I chose capt. falcon and I beat 2 capt. falcons and a samus all level 9 against me and I kicked their @$$ into next millenium! Blaziken is strong and uses fire which is cool. Falco sucks! He has no strong moves, fox is better. PacMan could bite the enemy’s frickin head off and send the ghost dudes after him. He could also throw pac dots. I did read the whole page already. Waluigi is a good idea and I agree that he could be on Brawl. I’ve played with every character at least 65 times and I had this game for 3 years.

B

boo

about the pokemon…
I think it’s a bad idea to put another pokemon because the pokeball is enough.
and pacman is too old and no moves
and I can beat 3 level nine computers too and i had melee for about three months…
Waluigi is a fair idea because wairo’s in it, why not waluigi.

S

smashfan#100000

to Ben:

only 3 years!!!man you suck, I have it since it was launched and my best character is falco I can beat any CPU level 9 without losing any life, and captain falcon is one of the easiest cpu character at level 9, samus is good, but the really thoughtest characters are zelda, roy, peach and marth. and you don`t have eyes saying that fox is better than falco, he is coolest and jumps way higer than fox, which gives him a good balance cuz of his slow but powerful moves, fox is the fastest character on the gam but he isn`t too strong, and falcos blaster is really better than fox one, it has stoping power and can be used in some ways that are really useful, and pacman is an horrible idea.

B

Ben

actually, Captain Falcon is the strongest character in the game. Fox’s blaster is better because u can use it on homerun contest without knocking it off the edge. ok fine, not pacman.

S

smashfan#100000

actually the fastest is fox, and of course it is not better just by that!! what really matters is the use in the battles and it isn`t too much useful cuz it just make damage but hasn`t stoping power leaving you bulnerable when using it

B

Big Mac

I think Pichu was definately a stupid character and isn’t worth putting on the the new game if Pikachu is on there. They, however, should put Game and Watch in the new one because he is a classic. He was a character before any of the others were. RESPECT THE CLASSICS MAN!!!!

S

smashfan#100000

mr. game & watch is the supreme icon of respect to gamers

G

Gonadsonfire

why are people saying mewtwo will go? He was not a clone character and he kicked some very major arse! With this 60+ char number they say they gonna have they probably gonna just kik pichu, dr. mario, and redo any other clones.

S

smashfan#100000

no is mr. game & watch because he was the first character nintendo ever made and started all their history! mario is a cool and more famous character butmr. game &watch was first so respect him!

B

Ben

I don’t care if Mr. Game and Watch was the first char. Nintendo ever made. MARIO IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he will always be!

L

lamar

i believe tht mr. g&w, ganon, falco, marth and roy, and mew2 should stay in the game”s franchise

$

$ean

forget pichu maybe young link (they just don’t needa be there) but just GET RID OF JIGGLYPUFF!……….. she’s useless

B

Ben

hi[][][][][][][[][] ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ!

Top Bottom