• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu 1-1 Speed run (Very Hard Mode)

Tomber

Smash Journeyman
U-air is more safe, but slower. The reason why I use thunder is because I want to kill 1 Yoshi of the second wave as fast as possible, because this makes the last Yoshi, which pretty much is the only one that matters, spawn faster. Using thunder saves around 1 second compered to a run where I kill them all using u-air.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lol thunder isn't going to kill **** + it leave you super vulnerable.
I'd just upsmash of fsmash to be honest... probably fsmash because the computers will DI it bad and die super quick.

EDIT: just realized you said "above you"... I'd just uair or something then drop down and upsmash...

Tomber

Smash Journeyman
Up-smash doesn't OHKO I think. F-smash is way too slow and you'll most likely be killed by one of the Yoshis. Thunder by far the fastest killing move in this situation unless you u-air off-scream on the same frame as the Yoshi spawns. Maybe I can save some time by adding another thunder, but I'll probably be KOed if I try.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Fsmash isn't that punishable if you don't miss....
I think Dsmash near the ledge would work well too.

I mean you didn't really use thunder too much, so it isn't really that big of a problem imo. just get hit less :p

Top Bottom