• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Piano man

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Heh. Is that really yours or is this is a cover-up to give away Seed's MySpace? That idiot gave away his forum password as well. Embodiment!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
He knows I am playing. We pretty much demean each other's self-esteem over IMs. But I won't go into that. I apologize to Seed if he really believes that I believe he is an idiot.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Yes I watched it. I play piano myself, for 8 years.
What do I think?
I think seeing you in a church should be illegal.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I tried playing the piano, but thought it was too boring playing the same song over and over again. :( Nice job though.

Now for some editing on Seed's profile. :)

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Heh. Is that really yours or is this is a cover-up to give away Seed's MySpace? That idiot gave away his forum password as well. Embodiment!
Go ahead, myspace doesn't mean much, I just wanted to see Neo's amazing video.

He knows I am playing. We pretty much demean each other's self-esteem over IMs. But I won't go into that. I apologize to Seed if he really believes that I believe he is an idiot.
Of course I don't ;)

Hes not an idiot. Hes pretty kool. I originally made it to show him. Thats why it said that. Its really me.
are you referring to me? I'm kool? serious? Wow, you are amazing neo.

I tried playing the piano, but thought it was too boring playing the same song over and over again. :( Nice job though.

Now for some editing on Seed's profile. :)
Go ahead, just let me see what you did when you are done, I am curious lol:laugh:.

Anyways, amazing video dr.neo, high quality stuff. :). Very very nice. I like the flow.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Oh my god would that church be the building that Ashe Christian Academy was once in? I was forced to go there for like 2 years way back when.

EDIT: You never told me Alan Testerman came up with that little piece. Still neat though.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Allen T. Came up with his version and I re did it. But yea its all good, and no its Anthony's church.

EDIT: Eevisu, I watched your video like 30 times in a row before I could take my eyes off of it.

Top Bottom