• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

AIM0001

Smash Lord
This is actually closer to what Meta-Knight looks like without his clothes...

So without all his armor and his mask he's just a Blue Kirby.....But good work on the edit. I was really hoping for alternate costumes like Mario's Dr. Mario, Mario Sunshine vaction costume etc. but atleast they added the fire Mario but they missing the Super Mario World cape costume which I wish they would do for an alt. Be nice to see Wario's old costume too.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
there isn't olimar in your roster, therefore, i don't like it XD just kidding, it is decent, but i think i have seen it before and the character names are on the top on some and on the bottom ith others.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice

Recolor of Chris Grahams Skull kid. I just taught myself photoshop so dont make fun if it sucks. :urg:

Shuma

Smash Hero

No one posts in the General section recolor thread, so i'm posting it here, oh yeah.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I'm not sure this is the right place for this.

Enlarged and sharpened on of the images from the update

I think it's just Link, but I swear it's Y. Link. Thought it was Falcon at first.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
It's pretty good, close to the real deal.

A few things however:
1. Falco should be near Fox on the select screen.
2. Jimmy T.? What about Ashley!!!??!?!
3. Props for Fawful :D
1. Falco will most likely be decloned, and therefore doesn't need to be right next to him.
2. Ashley sucks. She doesn't deserve playability.
3. Fawful for brawl :D

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've adjusted it a little. It was hard trying to sound like Sakurai, but I think I got it. The text on the last one was just for the lulz. This one is a bit more serious.

*Note - Please do not point out any grammar mistakes. Last thing I wanna do is edit this baby again ._.*
props big time very nice i would of thought that was real

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Using a combination of mike_mr25's graphical skills and my amazing roster ideas; I have come up with the ultimate character select screen! BEHOLD!

Now everyone is happy! XD

(And I don't ever want to see Jigglypuff ever again, in my entire life.)

Top Bottom