• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
With the game coming out soon, we can only imagine how characters will look, lucky for us, we have tools that can help us imagine what might be true one day XD
Here are a few photoshopped screens I created, I'd love to see if any of you guys have any of you own

Please try to bear with errors I made, they were made just for fun.
(Prepares for flame for lack of Ridley :dizzy: )

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
So, this is the "Photoshop Your Own Character" thread???

a1j2h5 said:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3229/starwolfqr5.jpg
Still need a tad bit of work... Nice basic idea of using the Fox's left arm as the right... My guess is that you warped Fox's head to make it look like Wolf (due to the uneven white line on his head and the bit of pixelated clone stamp? from the side of the head)... Though, that could also be Wolf's actual head, lol... Sorry, when it comes to Photoshopping images, I'm a ***** at it...

I'll submit my own item later on... Don't be expecting something great since I my own personal life...

psicicle

Smash Ace
They seem pretty good to me

besides the wolf one, I think it looks too much like fox.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
The waluigi and luigi one looks horrible, im sorry. Waluigi face just looks f'ed up. But besides that one the rest are good.

Shuma

Smash Hero
D. Samus... but no Ridley? *Snif* how could you.

And... ROY!?

Roy?

Aniway i like the Photoshops, Luigi looks kewl.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's already a "fake screens for brawl" thread, post them in there.

Nice work though.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
ooo... nice luigi photoshops! and the waluigi one is really good too. but sadly, I hate alot of the chars that u chose to be in brawl... (dark samus? >_>... PACMAN?!...)

zelda's face is a bit off, but other than that, great work!

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
Luigi looks pretty good, but his head looks missplaced. Like its falling onto his sholder, I'd fix it if I were you.

Aki-toriko

Smash Apprentice
Love what you've done, particularly how you created Luigi. Man I need to learn how to photoshop

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Very Nice. For the Character Select Screens, did you make the background and areas for Characters and such all yourself or did you use a template? If so, where can I find one?

Hejiru

Smash Ace
The character select screen look very realistic, except for the choice of playable characters. (Pac-Man? Marth AND Roy? No Ridly? yeah right.)

Larry Koopa

Smash Cadet
Originally Posted by a1j2h5
With the game coming out soon, we can only imagine how characters will look, lucky for us, we have tools that can help us imagine what might be true one day XD
Here are a few photoshopped screens I created, I'd love to see if any of you guys have any of you own

Please try to bear with errors I made, they were made just for fun.
(Prepares for flame for lack of Ridley :dizzy: )

i fix them to be {IMG}

i like your Luigi

Florida

イーグランツ
I'm not going to critique too harshly on the Waluigi, for I can't even do that good. I like your images! The character select screen looks very organized, just some of the character choices I could've went without xD Your Luigi is good, and your Wolf especially. Also, nice Daisy ;)

Good job, yo!
Keep it up.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
You did a good job on the Wolf pic, although there were some details that could have been extracted to set him apart from Fox (ie, the strap around the waist area). Good edit, though. The Luigi one was good as well.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
ive seen one of these before ................ never mind i have it but it doesn't matter

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Looks like Diasy has a big tumor on the side of her face.

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
I really like your layout for the character select screens. It's nice on the eyes. The characters themselves are photoshopped well too.

Waluigi scares me, but Wolf and especially Luigi are very well done. Bravo!

EDIT: Ehhh, Daisy is choppy. Don't like =/

Top Bottom