• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright: Defender of the Weak : Low Tier Tourney Semi-Finals! Due: Next Friday

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Exn/Zen/5070-2805-2051/:metaknight:

Sorry Matt :demon:
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey!!! Who the hell do you think I am?!

Meta Knight should go to Matt since I have more posts than Zen.

This is Chewbacca.

Chewbacca is a Wooky from the planet Kishic, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense.

Why would a Wooky, an eight-foot-tall Wooky, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case.

Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case.

It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a Knub defending Matt for Meta Knight here and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I'm am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this deposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit. The defense rests.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Chewbacca is a Wooky from the planet Kishic, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense.

Why would a Wooky, an eight-foot-tall Wooky, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case.

Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case.

It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a Knub defending Matt for Meta Knight here and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I'm am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this deposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit. The defense rests.
LINK

tsilver33

Smash Ace
LOL, but you have to fair to Matt. He really wanted to be the Meta Knight for this.
My 7000 posts are still greater than Zen. If he can't have it, I'll take it.
Hm... Fair enough. BUT I offer this option to everyone else as well. For the remainder of these sign ups. (Which will be completed tonight anyway, so...) A player may vouch for another. But only once. So Matt is yours. With a score of over 7k posts. Good enough.

EDIT: My friend has not said anything to me about Wi-Fi, so I'm going to remove his Reserved spot. Only one spot left!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Since Zen signed up and he got MK taken away from him (sorry). He should also be allowed to sign up first for the last spot. (Sign up as Jigglypuff **** it)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
OBJECTION!!! I don't want that ****. Silver are you seriously amending the rules just because Shadowfire says so? "Because Matt really wants MK :(" WTF kind of rule bending is that? We don't always get what we want. You don't think Jimmy wanted MK? Forget this crap, I'm out of here.

/troll

but really I'm not joining this.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Sorry SSonic all full. I am creating the brackets now and will post them as soon as their finished.

By the way, sorry EXN but I stick by my decision as TO that what shadow said was perfectly fair.

EDIT: Brackets will be posted now! Once again, I seeded them the best I could. Thought having even a little accuracy would be better than just randomly being placed.

We need to discuss a date for the first round to be due. I was thinking this Sunday. Sound fair?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Updated the opening post. It's okay, it was expected. MK will probably make it quite far.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yeah, its gonna suck if Matt wins. lol
Falcon still has his Knee. EVERYTHING is going to be ALRIGHT.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
yh was very fun dood =) also when i got you with pk thunder we both got hit :laugh:

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Good to know you guys are having fun. :)

Updated the Brackets. Keep getting those matches in!

I am extending the deadline to Friday, seeing as how the matches have not gotten in.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
I beat Cubone 2-0
My :ike: vs his :ness:
3stocked on BF...close game on Pirate ship..GGs!

Top Bottom