• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
big being rated 10th in georgia is like being ranked 5th or higher in kansas. your top 3 would probably get top 5 at a tourney in kansas, and i bet you would wreck people here yourself.

bigman40

Smash Master
I guess...I'm just never liking my placement cause I'm always getting 13th from no bracket seeding. It's sucks soo many **** times to always get 13th since I started brawl :(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it sucks worse placing 9th at a tourney in kansas and realizing wait i placed 9th in kansas. the only times i have felt truly proud of my placing was 49th at genesis, 2nd at a small local in kansas, and 19th at an 80+ person tourney in missouri where all the best in the MW:W was in attendance and judge/lain/anther/yes! was in attendance. even when i was ranked 5th on the pikachu PR's, you just sorta think wow im best out of the pikachus that have really no shot of placing super high in tourney. doesnt really mean much.

until i can show im capable of beating a halfway decent player (even my win vs kosmos back in the day revolved around a really stupid stage shenanigan) i am just some guy who plays pikachu and thats it. trust me im working to prove what i am capable of ;o

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
“Why the name change, Zero?”

1. Because "Zero" is unoriginal, even though "Zeroxius" is.
2. Because a select few people call me "Zerox", leading to the name "Copy Machine", or spell my name "Zeroxious".
3. Because some people take the name "Zero" as a negative-sounding name. They think it's showing that I am nothing, or that I have "Zero balls" or something ******** like that.
4. Because the name "Zero" is used EVERYWHERE, and I think that I'll jump ship on this overused name.
You'll always be Xerox to me. <3

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
You'll always be Xerox to me. <3
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

GOD- WAD YOU DIRTY LITTLE-

:mad: :mad: :mad:

*sigh* Wow.

But Kennah, you didn't change my name on the OP from "Zeroxius" to "Rakurai", and the "Zero facts" weren't changed. :c

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
LOL at zero being "rai" now, cuz thats not the most overused pika name ever (hints back when i used Rainezumi)

im not callin ur rakurai, im calling u zero, get used to it lol.

Im Forever Zero, i go by FZ, yes zero is overused, make urself a known player, then it won matter if ur a zero in a pool of ****ty zeros

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I don't care if you still call me Zero. I still call you FZies, right? It's just my preference. I was getting bored of Zeroxius anyway. =/

Wad, that doesn't count for you. You can't call me Zerox.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I don't care if you still call me Zero. I still call you FZies, right? It's just my preference. I was getting bored of Zeroxius anyway. =/

Wad, that doesn't count for you. You can't call me Zerox.

k sakurai ;)

u may be ok switching, i was too integrated into the community when i switched so my name didnt stick, ur still really new so u may be aight, if ppl dont know u lol

Zeroxius

Smash Lord

k sakurai ;)

u may be ok switching, i was too integrated into the community when i switched so my name didnt stick, ur still really new so u may be aight, if ppl dont know u lol
Man **** Sakurai, and his tripping! ;)

But yeah, I might have a chance. I might end up going by both. :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
When I see Rai, I still think of Biggy even though I never called him Scatz or Rai.

I'mma stick with Zero. =X

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ok...thing with the nice big Minecraft project. I have scouted out the area of the city, and I don't know if there will be room for everyone's individual house. So, in order to cut space, I was wondering if someone wanted to have a split house with anyone, living in the same house. These will be bigger than individuals, but still save space.

So, anyone want roommates? :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Can I...can I call you Weasel? O.O *points to your profile picture*
Ey? Ya mean me? xD
Yea go right ahead man~! ;3 Any nicknames fine with me.

Ya'll are doing a minecraft city?
You pika's do some awesome things man. xD I think its really sweet how nit of a group you are. =w=

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I actually like zerox. It's more original than zero, which is why I called you that in the first place.
Bahahaha!
No items
Fox only
Trampoline in your backyard. :3

Seriously though. I'm impressed how quickly that one fox was figuring out how the trampoline works.
I think the fox was trying to pounce on something through the trampoline because he was confused on why he could see through it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I had the idea to build it, it's just me doing it. You want a place?

And we do awesome things...but how many ACTUALLY get done? x.x
Wow, you'd offer me a home?!

Awww dood too sweet~! Ha, I feel like I don't deserve it though, sense im hardly on the pika boards. :<
Lol, dood and don't worry about getting things done. The lucario boards had a family tree thing that was suppose to be finished like months ago, and still no ones done it. :V

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think the fox was trying to pounce on something through the trampoline because he was confused on why he could see through it.
That's what I believe as well.
Foxes are known to be cunning, but they aren't THAT cunning.
Unfurtantely. :<

Except Rita.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty sure I did too. <33~

I give Klosicle more <333~s fur finding the impurrfection in my post. :3c

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I actually like zerox. It's more original than zero, which is why I called you that in the first place.

I don't like it because it is the name of a copy machine. :glare:

No, I meant Raikura (Itachi means Weasel) ;P

Oh your a new Pika! Welcome! =D

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Oh, yeah, forgot to introduce myself ><

K, I'm BlueZebra, but I like Blue or Bluez just cause people focus wayyy too much on the zebra part ;P

Anyway, I previously played halo competitively, and since September I started playing brawl actively/competitively. A member of PolyTech has been teaching me the metagame and what not, so hopefully you'll see me at a tournament or two C=

Oh, and I picked Pika as my main without even the slightest clue what his potential was. I just thought electric pokemon kick ***. *coughtheytotallymadethatelectriczebrapokemoncauseofmecough* >.>

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi Blue! I better see you at VC8. =P

If you have any questions about Pika specifically or whatever, we're always willing to help.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah, forgot to introduce myself ><

K, I'm BlueZebra, but I like Blue or Bluez just cause people focus wayyy too much on the zebra part ;P

Anyway, I previously played halo competitively, and since September I started playing brawl actively/competitively. A member of PolyTech has been teaching me the metagame and what not, so hopefully you'll see me at a tournament or two C=
Oh sweet man! I go by Rai (as of today). Nice to meet you. ;)

Here's the Pikachu Forum Directory. You can find lots of gold nuggets of info by just poking around in there. I recommend checking out our awesome Pika guide. It's so good, the Meta Knight boards copied our format.

It's truly a masterpiece.

Anyway, this thread you are in right now is the social thread, where we talk about anything and everything. So make yourself at home! =D

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Hi Blue! I better see you at VC8. =P

If you have any questions about Pika specifically or whatever, we're always willing to help.
If my girlfriend wasn't holding onto my bluezebra jacket I'd totally wear it. XD

Thank you, so far I asked a couple of questions and Roller, you, and ESAM have been very helpful. =]

Oh sweet man! I go by Rai (as of today). Nice to meet you. ;)

Here's the Pikachu Forum Directory. You can find lots of gold nuggets of info by just poking around in there. I recommend checking out our awesome Pika guide. It's so good, the Meta Knight boards copied our format.

It's truly a masterpiece.

Anyway, this thread you are in right now is the social thread, where we talk about anything and everything. So make yourself at home! =D
Already read the guide. Relgiously. And yes, it seriously is. <3
While I was learning Pika I'd typically pull at least one thing I learned from that guide a day. Plus I had Jtails teach me a bit when I was at PolyTech a week ago so that helped a ton. lol
And yeah, I noticed the MK thing when I was looking for a good secondary against pain in the arse MU's, but the MK guide is no where as complete as the one here.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Wow, you'd offer me home?!

Awww dood too sweet~! Ha, I feel like I don't deserve it though, sense im hardly on the pika boards. :<
Lol, dood and don't worry about getting things done. The lucario boards had a family tree thing that was suppose to be finished like months ago, and still no ones done it. :V
Ha. It's no big deal. You can see it in person if you go to World HOBO. It's just something to do to balance brawl out for me.

@Blue: Welcome to the boards! Go to the directory like Raku says...

Top Bottom