• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petey Pouting and Adventure Awesomeness

R

Rockin

Why you hating on Peach, Mic? D=

She helped just as much as Zelda :p

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

I don’t feel like explainig who Ben 10 is so just look him up.

R

Rockin

Oh, one question.

Isn’t it possible to save BOTH of them? I mean, he’s a boss, right? Bosses have Life bars, don’t they?

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

Yes, after you get his health bar down to a certain point he’ll run off and which ever cage that took the most damage will break as he’s running away….

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

Let me make it more clear:
Let’s say Petey has had healthbar reduced to 0, so he runs away and as he is the cage’s (that is most damaged) handle will break off and smash on the ground.

S

smash4ever

well i think sence meta knight is (evil) and with ancient minister is ganondorf with him bowser?

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

Meta-Knight holds more of a friend or foe role to Kirby, but that’s not important.
Most likely I think we will be seeing non-playble bosses(i,e. Gannon[final form], Ridely[sorry, I wanted you in the game], and Petey.

M

METROID MAN

HEY KIRBY x 3…. GOOD BOSS IDEAS, WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THEM………*cough*

M

METROID MAN

ok, in response to homless’ earlier comment, i think Mother Brain would be good because this game is “2d” in a sense, and mother brain has a lot of those traditional platformer attacks, unless its that giant snd form of MB from super metroid…..! PLUS MB is in MP3:CORRUPTION, so all the more chance…

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

I played Metroid Prime 3!!
It was awsome. Great graphics and gameplay was great too!!
I was playing this part where all these little spider things and there were like 200 of them and then like 4 big ones. And I couldn’t kill’em all so I went Spider-Ball and rolled into an underground passage way.

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

I played it at gamestore because they got it early and they were playing it butthey had to deal with like 20 people coming in to get Bioshock, so they let me play Metroid!!!

H

homelessvagrant

awe, and I have to wait like another month for the game! Lame.

It’s going to suck on Dec 3 when everyones talking about have supreme, awesomeness, coolity, great that Smah brawl is. I’ll be just sitting in my chair typing in T.T’s

Top Bottom