• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peruvian Smash Brawl videos!!

gianhuertas

Smash Rookie
Hi , well :) we are a group of peruvian players , We really like Smash bros series , Specially Brawl!!! :laugh: I think that we have a very good level !! We have been playin for more than a year, since Smash Bros Brawl come out!!!

We love to fight u guys some day, but our countries are so far between them !!!! :chuckle: Anyway You are invited to come to Peru whenever you want, You would be welcome whit some good smash matchs!!! :laugh:

Well, My friends and me, have been made a couple of videos about or matchs!!! We really like to show them to smashboards :D :

Toon Link (Tony) vs Lucas (Fercho)

C. Falcon (TOny) vs Peach ( Jymmy)

ZSS ( Me ) vs Lucas (Fernando)

Kirby (TOny) vs Marth (Alex)

I hope u enjoy the videos , pls let us comments about our game some advices or something, We really aprecciate it! :D And sorry about my english ; I learned this language watching Tv shows and playing video games!! :chuckle: The quality of the camera is not the best nither but is our best job!!!

Thanks

Giancarlo :D

JOE!

Smash Hero
that falcon made wayyy too many mistakes....

Kneed too often, when nair wouldve been so much better, pawnches randomly...fsmashed when peach wasnt near...didnt use any tilts....

o_O

Moozle

Smash Champion

Peach is my main and ZSS is my secondary so I guess ill offer some help :) With Peach, try to use Dair a lot more. It racks up damage really fast and is great for spacing. For Zamus, use OverB for spacing and forcing your opponent to go right where you want them. Just keep practicing and both of these things will come naturally! Good luck :054:

Top Bottom