• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personality types.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I'm an Advance Technique.

These subjects could interest you
literature, science fiction, philosophy, psychology, mathematics, Internet, drawing/painting, astrology, spiritual things, meditation, music, writing, strategy games, politics

aznegglover

Smash Journeyman
Dynamic Thinkers are confident and independent persons. They radiate enthusiasm and energy. Dynamic Thinkers pursue their objectives actively and energetically. They love nothing better than new challenges. This type is the born leader, competent, energetic and responsible. They have a sharp eye for errors and can criticise without mercy if they see the success of a project endangered. They are completely unconcerned as to whether they alienate anyone in the process. But they are always open to objective arguments; they love discussions, they are very gifted rhetorically and they are good at convincing and enthusing others.

As they are very sociable, Dynamic Thinkers like to have a lot of friends around them, preferably those with whom they can share their interests and discuss all sorts of subjects. They are very direct but never in an underhand or scheming manner. If you can bear being spoken to frankly, you have in them a loyal and unwavering advisor as friend. Everything new and unknown stimulates Dynamic Thinkers and awakens their curiosity. However, rules, routine and traditional things arouse their resistance. If something does not go the way they want it to, they can react rather pigheadedly and obstinately.

Dynamic Thinkers expect a great deal of themselves and of others. Whoever does not fit in with their scheme of things does not have it easy. They sometimes appear to be rather severe due to their frankness. Partners and family also find it difficult to satisfy Dynamic Thinkers. They know exactly what they want and compromising is inconceivable to them. Whoever has an Dynamic Thinker as partner should have a strong personality and have a great deal of independence and sufficient self-confidence in order to give this dominating type some opposition. Normally, for Dynamic Thinkers, a partnership only takes second place after their profession. But they like to have someone at their side who is a match for them intellectually, with whom they can pursue mutual objectives and have interesting discussions all night long; preferably factual discussions - sentimentalism and romance are not their thing.

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
Harmony seeking idealist (HI)

Adjectives which describe your type
introverted, theoretical, emotional, planning, idealistic, harmony-seeking, understanding, peace-loving, sensitive, quiet, sympathetic, conscientious, dogged, complicated, inconspicuous, warm-hearted, complex, imaginative, inspiring, helpful, demanding, communicative, reserved, vulnerable

literature, philosophy, psychology, music, meditation, writing, yoga, art, astrology, drawing/painting, spiritual things, handicrafts

So about right, I didn't bother to read the description. >_>

Nava

Smash Journeyman
I got Dreamy Idealist.

literature, philosophy, psychology, music, art (museums), writing, drawing/painting, astrology, spiritual things, meditation, handicrafts, writing, voluntary work

Basically spot on.

D

Deleted member

AT--Assist Trophy

introverted, theoretical, logical, spontaneous, rational, analytical, intellectual, sceptical, pensive, critical, quiet, precise, independent, creative, inventive, abstract, eccentric, curious, reserved, self-involved, imaginative, unsociable, determined, modest, careful, incommunicative, witty

literature, science fiction, philosophy, psychology, mathematics, Internet, drawing/painting, astrology, spiritual things, meditation, music, writing, strategy games, politics

Banditsofthesea

Smash Apprentice
agreed with some of the people here. Both of my qualities were in both sections!!!

I'm a DI - Dreamy Idealist... sure... part of me is... What about the other part...

Overload

Smash Lord
The thing is, these types of tests are very general in their descriptions so something has to fit for you. Although I am not saying some things they say aren't true, because I do believe I am an analytical thinker and a good portion of that description was right for me, they shouldn't be taken literally.

JorDANK

Smash Rookie
I'm an IT (Independant Thinker).
And yeah, I beleive myself to be in that group, although I don't beleive that these online quizzes are 100% accurate, I do beleive that they can in a way predict some form of your personality.

Steck

Smash Journeyman
AT

I don't think I'm that unemotional though. I just sort of put them in a different file than rational thought.

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet
I was a dreamy idealist last week, and now I'm an analytical thinker.

Um...mental chameleon?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I got AT, which describes me pretty accurately.

For those complaining about the test, you're not supposed to find one answer that exactly fits you, just the one that is the closest to you. Each section has 10 points. Unless you're literally split 5-5 on each one, just choose the one that's closest to you. The test needs to make broad generalizations in order to work.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Dreamy Idealist. The description sounds close to spot on, actually. Even though I've always thought of myself as more of a realist.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I got Dreamy Idealist, I actually expected that result. =P
The description, adjectives, and subjects mostly fit me too.

Top Bottom