• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personal Matchup List

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
OMG why is little mac so hard for you? Is the match up that bad?
No its not it could be :4mario:80:20:4littlemac: mario wrecks mac he can gimp mac combo mac and mac is lightweight and easy to kill mario has a very good air game vs mac so mario wins

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
Charecters i have questions about and want ratios for :4charizard::4greninja::4olimar::4peach:
and I hope this isn't asking to much but I want the ratios for the charextra to be from all the patches from when diddy kong was annoying to the new patch

Last edited:

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
@ miniada miniada protip: avoid double posting. Use the edit button if there's no reply after yours.

On topic: Mario vs Mac is in Mario's favor but not 80:20. I'd say 65:35. The reason: FLUDD, Cape and platforms exist.

For the others you have there, this is my personal opinion:
:4mario: 55:45 :4charizard:
:4mario: 50:50 :4greninja:
:4mario: 55:45 :4olimar:
:4mario: 50:50 :4peach:

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
@ miniada miniada protip: avoid double posting. Use the edit button if there's no reply after yours.

On topic: Mario vs Mac is in Mario's favor but not 80:20. I'd say 65:35. The reason: FLUDD, Cape and platforms exist.

For the others you have there, this is my personal opinion:
:4mario: 55:45 :4charizard:
:4mario: 50:50 :4greninja:
:4mario: 55:45 :4olimar:
:4mario: 50:50 :4peach:
Thanks man its funny when I need help with matchups your just right there waiting for me to post lol I'm surprised that :4peach: is even can she float out of combos or something and if mac isn't a+4 then who is marios easiest matchup right now I'm leaning towards :4palutena::4robinm:and:4samus: with :4myfriends::4kirby:and:4dedede: being maybes

Last edited:

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
Honestly, I'm kinda unsure about Peach. She is rarely seen in tournaments and I haven't encountered many good Peach players either.

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
Honestly, I'm kinda unsure about Peach. She is rarely seen in tournaments and I haven't encountered many good Peach players either.
Quick question when someone edits a post will the person who replied to that comment get an alert telling them cause lately I have bet commenting but then I edit something and the person replies just as I edit and it is distracting

Top Bottom