• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perseids Meteor Shower

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Hi guys I don't live in the East Coast.

I have a question. If you guys live in a dark area, away from the city, do you see the Perseids Meteor Shower right now? This meteor shower occurs every mid. August; this one being the best of all thanks to Saturns certain orbit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSnK2zNrXtA

A video explaining/showing from where the meteors will start their travel from.

So just tell me if you see anything. I'm still waiting here until it gets darker and until I head for the hills to watch them.

edit: Oh yeah, this year it's North Americas turn to watch this spectacular

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's really been too cloudy to see it here, and there's a bit too much light pollution in my area these days. Too bad, this used to be right next to the boonies.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Kind of late response but I went out with friends for the past two nights two watch them. We literally watched for about 8 hours both nights. And it was really cloudy.

Grand total of 3 meteorites were seen by everybody. Of course we were right outside metro atlanta, but it was pretty disappointing.

Top Bottom