• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 2.0 Winners Declared!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
phew, good matches cbeef

been a while since i played some good brawl!

im proud of how i did, i knew cbeef was good

mad good ddd!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
D***it Choknater you blew my cover. -_-... Everybody can start going Meta Knight on me now. I'll still own any of you.

Zen, you admitted you weren't that good to Shadowfire in a visitor message.

Oh... I like the talk about me on the previous page. I also got the joke Ugg lol.
Being on a new level of good......you haven't played against me Wizard, you wouldn't know..... would you?

Ugg

Smash Champion
D***it Choknater you blew my cover. -_-... Everybody can start going Meta Knight on me now. I'll still own any of you.

Oh... I like the talk about me on the previous page being on a new level of good. You haven't played against me Wizard, you wouldn't know..... would you?
Zen wasn't serious, FYI.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Knubs I, II, and III. Think its time for another one. Knubs IV: The fall of Dream Land's Ruler.

Gordo can't watch though. He'll just get reflected. ;o

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

Oh... I like the talk about me on the previous page. I also got the joke Ugg lol.
Being on a new level of good......you haven't played against me Wizard, you wouldn't know..... would you?
I've only seen those vids of you on Youtube . . . . .watching, and trying to find something I can exploit.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Due to it being January 7th, and Paladin has had no contact with me if he has had his Wii back I have no choice but to DQ him from this tourney :urg:

Jungle Man will also be DQ from this tourney due to being inactive . . . .

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Position 2 ~ Members
They may attack each other if they want, and also attack their own leader. Members are the largeest amount of players in this tourney, and may leave the group if there is atleast one open Mercenary spot. Once they leave a group they become a mercenary, and can no longer join a group.
*Takes notes* Zen, Ulike?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Explain that to the TO that put him in your group in the first place. Blank vs Zen and.... go.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Pink Fresh is attacking Gordo Micheal. And I guess that leaves Zero/Beef with KirbyWizard.

Mistake with his writing? Most likely. Could go either way, but it going against keeping him in your team and Kirbywizard kicking him out is then unfair. TO shenanigans.

Oh and Ugg. Yits I say. YITS! :mad:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Bending the rules for your advantage eh Zen?
And Chok challneged Ramen. Watch this. Like a week ago. Oh and :p

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Chok challenged like 3 days ago iirc. Would rather not have to pull up the dates, but I will if I have to. Useemscurd :p

Bend? It's been in the OP in the beginning. You quoted it even before I asked Vi to be on my team :o

Guess I forgot. Seems kwiz has too.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Interesting how you forgot at this moment. Looks like Kirby is ok with it since he did it anyways.

Uscared?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Someone told me Blankvi went Mercenary for one second, and then was recruited. This is allowed and no where in the rules does it say that a Leader may fire a group member. Sorry Zen even though I am in your team I cannot change any rules. . . . .

But unless Blankvi says he never went Mercenary then he will not be allowed in the group, and then go back to Choknater. . . . . .

If Blankvi takes power then I may just take my part of the Kingdom, and separate from Dreamland leaving Blankvi open to attack.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Someone told me Blankvi went Mercenary for one second, and then was recruited. This is allowed and no where in the rules does it say that a Leader may fire a group member. Sorry Zen even though I am in your team I cannot change any rules. . . . .
that was the idea
most wtf player : blankvi

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Actually that was my loop hole Zen was going to use against me to get out of his match with Blankvi. :p

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You want Vi dead that bad?

@kwiz- cool, glad that's settled.

Edit: Also I'm attacking Vi anyways xD. Finding loop holes doesn't seem like the way to win. Besides, I knew about it the whole time. I planned to use it incase Vi betrayed me. If he didn't then I just wasn't gonna say anything. However, I just wanted to see if I could pull it off and cause a bunch of mayham. It was a great plan on their part. Kind of unfair for me to just scheme my way out of it ^-^

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
You want Vi dead that bad?

@kwiz- cool, glad that's settled.
I believe you do not want to die. Blankvi won't die at least not because of you or me.

You guys are ruining my fun because of tourney host shenanigans. -_-

Zero is also attacking Kwiz or Gordo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom