• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Control 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
Also, I don't think the Mario Up B glitch is that hard to do. At least it wasn't for me after I practiced it along time ago.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
wow nice i love da superwavedash and the shine parts :)

nice job sdm

3 time in a row...its not very hard you know If Im lucky I do this glitch without AR 6 times in a row

Nigzel

Smash Ace
The definition of hard maybe is a bit muddy: The glitch can only be done a few frames in the end of the attack, no matter if your reflexes are good and you do it all the time, it's still technically hard.

D

Deleted member

too much samus

why does everyone always AR fox falco and SWD? they're not even technically all that difficult.

You know what characters require the most precision by far? Sheik Marth and Falcon. AR them instead.

Cort

Apple Head
Cool Cape. You're still missing the point sort of.

m2k that Fox has nothing on yours.

I think I SWD with more accuracy than Wes. *runs*

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Good stuff Doodleman, very slick.

What is all this "I can do everything in this video with 0 hands it's easy." What's wrong with you guys?

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
i wonder - did you actually beat any HRC records with that?

is there a reason why you didnt show the distance?

at any rate, i think we all agree that SDM has won at the internet.
and nigzel came second, but the last boss was too hard for him.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
My blastering! ^^ God****, that was hard to do. Well, not really hard - SDM never got satisfied... <.<

That infinite is done by SHDL or SHLing the opponent from a shine. NOTE: This IS hard. "Perfect" SHDLing-infiniting gives you ONE bloody spare frame, ONE! If anyone wants I could always upload the clips. How they went from "Normal infiniting", but with one blaster to the full featured SHL-one.

Cort

Apple Head
i wonder - did you actually beat any HRC records with that?

is there a reason why you didnt show the distance?

at any rate, i think we all agree that SDM has won at the internet.
and nigzel came second, but the last boss was too hard for him.
There is no move decay in development mode, meaning attacks never lose % as you use them over and over. I'm pretty sure the current WR strategy for Samus AND Fox respectively beat SDM's strategies factoring in move decay.

Samus WR -
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/tradovi2/www/vids/HRC/Samus5K/Samus 1545.5m - marth1.avi <-- I love this video, it even factors in a nudge at the end which SDM didn't bother doing =S

This Fox video is off by either 1 or 2% in damage from the current WR -
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/tradovi2/www/vids/Elemist/Elemist - Fox 4478.1ft.avi

Hehe...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow, I'm just seeing this now. This was sooo good. I wish I had seen this earlier...oh well.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
They're working on converting the codes to the other versions, as soon as it works I'll let you know. :)

Vegard

Smash Lord
The training mode code is more handy than the debug menu. You can switch between the debug menu and the normal window whenever you want to...

But what is teetering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom