• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People are dumb...

Bouse

Smash Ace
I should totally go to Cat4 and hunt down Meta Knight mains...

But seriously, the Master Sword replica on that site is actually pretty decent.

And for some reason they sharpened my sword for me <_<*

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
Thats awesome. I want the Legend of Zelda replica! I have the elite 2 master sword its not as cool as the one you mentioned.

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
Fanboys as far as the eye can see.

-puts on Fierce Deity Mask- It's Oni time!

Go Go Zelda Fanboys!

Bouse

Smash Ace
49" is pretty big man, take out four 1 foot rulers and take a look. Technically though... it should be..

Let's see FDL is approximately 8 feet tall...

and the sword is about 3/4 - 7/8ths the length of his body...

A 6 1/2 foot sword with a 21 inch grip and a 57 inch blade.

Considering the average person is in the midrange of 5-6' tall... 4'1" is an accurate size for that. As it is the thing weighs about 11 pounds, an actual replica would probably be 16-18 pounds and a very ungainly weapon to swing around.

All in all, a very solid replica. I'm considering treating the steel to change it's color, however I might just use a binding agent and normal paint.

http://twiggystreasures.com/zelda-master-elite.html

This is the Master Sword I was referring to, probably the only one I think would be worth buying out of the existing replicas on any site I've seen.

http://twiggystreasures.com/zelda-ranger-full-tang.html

The Razor Sword replica isn't half bad either.

Museh

Smash Rookie
Not really something I'd personally spend money on but looks like a wicked replica of that sword from MM - cool stuff man ;>

Top Bottom