• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peaches New Cute Effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry if this is a lame, or an irrelevant thread.....but I would like to see peoples opinions on the topic.

So here is the question:

For the "Peach Bomber" or "Booty Bump" move, and most of her other moves like UP-A, do you like the new Heart effects and "Boing" sound effects, rather than explosions?

I personally REALLY love this ALOT.

Her personality has changed so much in this game...she even SKIPS instead of WALKS.

How awsome is that.

Anyway....I'm sorry if this has been discussed or anything....but I'm new here soo.....yeah.

But anyway, do we like those simple changes??

Share your opinions.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Of course. I always thought melee side B was random.... I wonder why they gave her that attack in the first place (not the attack in general but the explosion lol...)

Airgemini: lol i could imagine using down aerial on someone and all this pink goodness would be spraying from them. But yes that would be awesome!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Of course. I always thought melee side B was random.... I wonder why they gave her that attack in the first place (not the attack in general but the explosion lol...)

Airgemini: lol i could imagine using down aerial on someone and all this pink goodness would be spraying from them. But yes that would be awesome!
Yeah its like tiny hearts coming out of her shoes....

iron blade

Smash Ace
I thought it was pretty funny when you used Peach Bomber and blew your opponent up, but the new one fits her better. I like the effects of the Usmash heart thing, it looks cooler now. (Did the Usmash receive a power buff?)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Great, Peach skips, And bowser no longer has his scoot of justice (lol thats what my freinds bro calls it). the "Huh-CHA!" of her B> Move is more anoying.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
OMG I LOVE THE NEW CUTESY EFFECTS!! They fit her perfectly and I LOVE seeing pretty hearts and stuff. X3 The cute effects are what make me wanna play as Peach even more! >w<

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Definately makes more sense, the exploding side B was random! Yay she skips,
I like the new change! :laugh:

DRAT! I posted the same thing!
sorry guys.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I wish Peach could be in her Strikers uniform. The helpless Princess bit is getting old.

Arean

Smash Ace
based on the videos... Zelda is more of a serious less damsel in distress one and peach goes "heeeeeeeeeeeelp"... I thought sakurai said that peach would no longer need mario to save her as she can pwn on her own.. LOL

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Love 'em, absolutely hilarious. Her new dancing "Lalala" taunt has to be the most pwn'age-filled one I've seen so far.

based on the videos... Zelda is more of a serious less damsel in distress one and peach goes "heeeeeeeeeeeelp"... I thought sakurai said that peach would no longer need mario to save her as she can pwn on her own.. LOL
See, that's what I like about Peach in this game. Yeah, she looks like a total wuss next to Zelda in those cutscenes, and yet she still goes out there and kicks arse. All the while with that insane smile on her face. She's flippin' nuts, I tell ya.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Cute? How old is she? :p Fun stuff like her FS does add to it I suppose.

Just don't wanna hear her voice :O

-Onyx

Arean

Smash Ace
her new voice actress is the one who voiced her in super princess peach hehe. It really fits her.. especially with the new "haachaaa". Based on the japansese commercials... zelda does indeed get some new voice acting by the same actress. with a twist... i heard her scream "aaahhhh" much more longer than the usual lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom