• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach YouTube Love

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I forgot about that vid, I didn't think you'd find any Xelic. There used to be some teams matches of FLT/Xelic vs. Caveman/Rob$ on Youtube, I think Mouf posted them, but they've since been taken down. They were from a Texas tournament back in September 06 (H.O.S.T).

You should also add another Texas Peach "Smiles". He's a ranked player on the Texas Power Rankings as well. He's real good, and I know he has videos on Youtube, at least the ones against Caveman from O.H.S.N.A.P 2.

You also don't have the other really good Peach from SKYPAL (Kei). You can find all sorts of videos of him I know on Youtube, at least from OC2 if nothing else (there is more though).

Other than that it looks good, other that the obvious addition of Vidjo and Wife that is. Seems like it's missing a TA Peach, dunno though, I haven't seen em.

I would also suggest adding a European Peach "Armada". I remember watching him play and being impressed.

And you might want to think about adding non-Peach main's Peaches. Azen and PC Chris would be good candidates for this, though I've never seen PC's Peach, sure it's good though. Azen's Peach is of course amazing.
Thanks so much bro, this is what i need, suggestions for players for this thread, ill make sure that everyone you suggested makes it in, and i think the non Peach main is a good idea too, i bet Azen and PC got a nasty Peach too..

Ill be doing Wife, Vidjo, and Hella once im done with Drk.Peach, then ill start posting again some non pros, im trying to find a decent balance :)

Thx for the input guys, oh and hypnotist, its all cool, i havea short temper, sry bout that :)

So yeah, go ahead and suggest good players that not every1 knows about, and ill be sure to add em

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Allright, done with the Wife videos, its a **** shame theres so little 1v1 and so much 2v2 :(

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Thanks :), by the way guys, almost done with Vidjo, theres a TON of videos of him, holy ****

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Bump.... because i wont let this get buried, sorry i havent updated this weekend guys, been in a smash gathering all friday and saturday lol, will update tomorrow :D

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Thx for the headsup, fixed...

Will continue with Vidjo vids right now, its Vidjo vs Drephen time :)

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Allright guys im done with Vidjo videos, it was a lot of videos and im glad it was, he is (in my humble opinion) the best US Peach, it was a shame that there werent that many 1v1 videos of Wife, that sux a lot, but hey i think this video archive is very rich as it is right now, and it will continue growing.

I need to ask all of you guys a favor, please help me bump this thread, and plz petition for it to be stickied, it seriously isnt easy to search videos all around the net of good Peach players and classify them, and all im asking of you guys is to not let this thread get buried, plz.

Anyway, i will continue with Hella videos today, next will be BaleFireBoy

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Guys, could anyone help me find Armada videos? Been searching for those since everyone keeps saying how Armada is such a great Peach from Europe, but i cant find any vids from him/her in youtube.

I have used "Armada Peach" and "Armada ssbm" as search tags and nothing comes up, could anyone help me find them? specially the people that suggested to add that player.... ne help finidng videos of himherwould be greatly appreciated, thx.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are you looking on DC++?

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
No, im looking on youtube... good idea though, ill go check it out.

EDIT: Theres only one Aramada video on DC++... all the people that say he is so good and that got impressed... could u share the videos please?

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Allright!!! Thank you so much for the links... i wont upload em to youtube because... well i dont know how to make the videos less size and stuff so i can put them in... but i will give the direct links to each download... hope thats good enough :/

Again, thanks a lot for the links Samochan

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
WTF... half of the thread starter has been deleted... the combo videos... hella, rest of vidjo, azen, pc chris, balefireboy... omg it was all deleted

WTF??!!

Me14k

Smash Lord
your post was probably too long. In the future when you make a huge thread like this post a couple times after the first post saying 'reserved space' so you can continue it on to the other post when the first post page gets too big.

from here you can copy and paste everything and make a new thread or just add the vids at the end..

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Ok i would like to appologize to every1... this thread was looking awesome and it was already so big, but since the posting limit fuked me over, and since i was noob enough not to realize it beforehand as to make some placeholders.. half of my work has been erased and i dont think ill do it all over again, specially since theres no placeholders so i cant put them in correctly anyway.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, i swear i was planning on making this the most comprehensive Peach video thread ever, but since i was dumb enough to forget about placeholders, since im pretty **** frustrated bout al the work being ruined, and since it aint a sticky, ill just let it go away :/

Thx every1 again

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
WHOA WHOA!! im flattered but I dont belong in this thread with these players. they would destroy me. Im no where near them. but I am working on it. really hard and trying to make it to the top. But if you want true ownage, look at the players in this thread. Im not near that.....V.V
Nah man, I can tell, you're moving up. Hell, you're already playin in the big leagues and turning some heads (Mine for example). Sorry I can't say your my ultimate, 100% Favouritest altime peach, or anything like that, because well... ever since going to a Tournament at SFU, and watching Sastopher play against S-Royal, (LIVE!), He's been my fave.

But you,
I can tell you're only goin` up from here. I've been trying to get good, been playing against the best in BC, but it always seems like, no matter how much I improve, it's still an uphill battle.

Oh, and for the record, I strongly believe you WILL be on par with Mike G, or Vidjo, or even Sastopher one day. It's just a feeling I get, I dunno why :p

Top Bottom