• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Peach toturials: Neutral Game (Video)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch submitted a new guide:

Peach toturials: Neutral Game - Explaining her Neutral game.

In this video. I will be going over her neutral game. Something that is very important in smash and fighting games in general. This is important to know with her and will help you figure out when to approach, strike, and defend. Helping you gain good control over the character and match.
Read more about this guide...

HeeroOfTheSkys

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeeroOfTheSkys
This guide has helped me so much its not even funny. Anyone who is trying 2 learn Peach should really think about her neutral game and how to apply it. I am not not just throwing moves out hoping that they hit anymore (i still do sometimes lol). I am analyzing my opponent as we play and I am whiff punishing a lot which is something I didnt even think was possible in this game at least not this much. This along with the QFR video will take ur peach game to new levels trust me

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
This was pretty cool. Excellent video. The way I move is much different, but I really like the way you work the float in the neutral, consistently staying out of range.

I don't necessarily agree that Peach doesn't have a good ground move to space with. With decent control of float cancels and dash dance/pivots, I've gotten really good at spacing dash attack so the 2nd hit is spaced properly. I feel that her dash atk and ftilt can be used as great bait.

Anyway, if you're headed to Apex I'll see ya there!

Top Bottom