• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach throws Bombs? Oh no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu_or_Roy

Smash Rookie
I was playing a one on one stock battle against Peach on Corneia with Roy. I killed Peach and did the taunt, Peach came off her revival platform
,pulled a bomb from the ground and threw it at me. She made no other moves before she pulled the bomb out. I was still taunting when it hit me so I couldnt block it. Oh and items were off so it was no way that she could have picked it up. And I was not in sudden death so I do not know where it came from.
Also the bomb was incredibly strong because I only had 17% but I flew like I was hit with a bat.
Has this happend to anyone else?

Choronis

Smash Lord
its not an easter egg becuz and easter egg is something that can be controlled (like samus's extended beam and fox/falco secret taunt). its just a special bonus of peach. she can also pull out beam swords, mr saturn, shells, bob-ombs and i think i saw her pull out a freezie before but im not sure...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it's been explained before. peach can randomly pull out a beam sword, bobomb and mr. saturn. but it's pretty rare. you shouldn't have to worry too much about it.
btw, pika/roy. have you checked your pm box? reply soon.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Nothing is random in the game. Every supposedly random series, like Green Missile misfires and G&W's hammer, has a seed. If you can predict the seed, you can rule the game. I have learned the Judgement hammer seed to some degree, and I may sometimes know when I have a 9 ready.

pdk

Smash Lord
Nothing is random in the game. Every supposedly random series, like Green Missile misfires and G&W's hammer, has a seed. If you can predict the seed, you can rule the game. I have learned the Judgement hammer seed to some degree, and I may sometimes know when I have a 9 ready.
thank you for educating us with a basic property of algorithmic rngs

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lol@bumping 5 years old thread for saying nothing is random, but its true
a computer cant randomly generate a number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom