• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Techniques

-__-

Smash Ace
ok so her aerials just have 0 lag but its not a float cancel i understand @_@'

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
ok so her aerials just have 0 lag but its not a float cancel i understand @_@'
If the move is completed before it lands, it has no lag naturally. So it's not really canceling since there's nothing too cancel. If you landed before you completed the aerial and managed to eliminate lag, then it'd be a cancel.

SPYMOFT

Smash Cadet
Angry

I AM SO ANGRY!!
i actually thought i found out "floatland" myself and actually made two vids to find someone call it something else....

I've recently made a new video on it FOR NO REASON.... *cries* I guess I wont be well known... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyg17xInlE

I called it L.I.F.T.ing
I made an older video a long time ago but people called the technique "old"... which got me so mad that i made another video later on with better quality.

Can it still be called L.I.F.T.ing as well as Floatland? (Wants SOME credit at least) :( *sighs*

Top Bottom