• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Patch - Update 1.1.0 changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokio55

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pokio55
I havent found any changes myself, comparing my unupdated 3ds and my up to date Wii U. Do we have any confirmed changes? Can any data miners confirm anything with Peach? Post here!

CHANGES: Audio and visual changes to Peach, being a slight electric like burst that appears if you hit the Peach Bomber

EDIT: Thanks to @ Nabbitnator Nabbitnator , the only confirmed changes, as of 7/31/15, are solely visual and audio changes. http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/raw/48/peach.html ... Data miners

Last edited:

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
What audio/visual effects were changed?

I think its just me but she seems a little faster

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
*sigh* well that's disappointing.

Oh well I'll still hold on to the slim hope of a slight dsmash buff lol.

DSKA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Farorecast
I heard she had an up b speed nerf, questioned that immediately. What would be the point of that, haha. Glad it isn't true.

I SHALL CONTINUE ON MY SMASH 4 PEACH JOURNEY!

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
What exactly are the audio/effect changes? That link posted doesn't really tell me anything
I'm not sure about this, but I think the Peach bomber now has an electrical effect after the move hits an opponent. I'm not sure if this is an actual change, but I've certainly never noticed it before.

DSKA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Farorecast
I'm not sure about this, but I think the Peach bomber now has an electrical effect after the move hits an opponent. I'm not sure if this is an actual change, but I've certainly never noticed it before.
Can you describe it? Not exactly at a location with Smash 4 at the moment.

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
Can you describe it? Not exactly at a location with Smash 4 at the moment.
Oh, it's nothing major. After the huge heart appears, some electric sparkles can be seen some split seconds. It's barely even noticeable.

DSKA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Farorecast
Oh, it's nothing major. After the huge heart appears, some electric sparkles can be seen some split seconds. It's barely even noticeable.
Oh, thats not a big deal then.
I think there are certain audio changes, though.

CampLow

Smash Rookie
NNID
SouthernSalmon
I'm not a peach main but like to lab it up with her, but was the turnip footstool infinite patched? I suddenly can't land it :O.

edit nvm I got it to work.

Last edited:

MiniSmasher

Smash Cadet
I doubt there's been a change to Peach's forward-tilt in the recent patch, but I still don't understand why this killed so early. I know I got the sweetspot, but still, Marth was only at 111% and I had no rage. Any explanation is appreciated!

Also, excuse the poor video quality! I don't upload at all and it's filmed on a 3DS :p

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I doubt there's been a change to Peach's forward-tilt in the recent patch, but I still don't understand why this killed so early. I know I got the sweetspot, but still, Marth was only at 111% and I had no rage. Any explanation is appreciated!

Also, excuse the poor video quality! I don't upload at all and it's filmed on a 3DS :p

He started charging his Fsmash upon landing. You get 1.2 times the knockback if you get hit while charging a smash.

At 80% you have quite some rage by the way.

MiniSmasher

Smash Cadet
He started charging his Fsmash upon landing. You get 1.2 times the knockback if you get hit while charging a smash.

Ah okay. I was checking a few times but couldn't see him start to charge his f-smash. I guess he must have. Thanks!

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
He started charging his Fsmash upon landing. You get 1.2 times the knockback
Really? I thought the rage boost started applying at 100 percent. Have I been wrong this entire time? ;__;

pokio55

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pokio55
yes, rage begins as soon as you gain any sort of percent. However, Rage is visible at 100%.
So rip ;-;

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
and finnally made the Op make more sense! Woo
About that... the visual and audio effects seem to have been made in Fsmash (05F 1D1238F2), not in Peach Bomber. I have no clue what they have changed.

Ah okay. I was checking a few times but couldn't see him start to charge his f-smash. I guess he must have. Thanks!
In his Fsmash animation, Marth turns around before slashing his sword. You can see Marth turn around when he lands, denothing he's charging an Fsmash. It's barely noticable, so it's not surprise you haven't noticed. Usually when these early kills happens its because someone charged a smash so I knew what to look for :p.

Really? I thought the rage boost started applying at 100 percent. Have I been wrong this entire time? ;__;
Yup :p. From what I've heard, Rage maxes at 150% and its growth in knockback is especially noticable from 30-130%. At 80% you already have half your rage power.

Anyway, thanks for opening this thread, but I'm going to close it. Please move any further discussion to Peach Changes Thread. I should have actually done that waaaay earlier so we don't have to open a new thread everytime there's a patch and compile everything in one thread instead, but.. I was busy and forgot about it. Sorry :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom