• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach free pull : does anyone use it this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L33T

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qv9kreQmvU

This is without bsticking. I've been out of the community for awhile due to excessive amounts of johns to not go to tournaments. and oddly now school is starting and i can!

so i have not been able to find someone else doign it this way so please tell me if this is a useless thread or not (ex: OMFFGG!!!1!! i foudn out that dtilt makes you slide!)

if this is somethign that noone else has done : lol @ me for doing it without bsticking.

L33T

Smash Cadet
lol im back ;D
miss you too.
i plan on coming down to cali next summer for a tourney or two ^^

L33T

Smash Cadet
alright i was just rechecking, because all i EVER see is people doing the free pull where you turn around lol. i like this one better.
and i can do it all the time now - i recorded that video about a week ago when i started back into brawl ^^

Two-Ell

Smash Master
alright i was just rechecking, because all i EVER see is people doing the free pull where you turn around lol.

Well that is because that's what free-pulling is lol. You cancel your turn around animation with a turnip pull. What you do in the vid is Bonewalking. Canceling the end frames of the foxtrot with a tunip pull. That one is generally regarded as easier. People confuse Free-Pulling and Bonewalking pretty often lol. The reason you see so much stuff on free pulling is because for a very long time the only way to make much use of it is with a B-stick and people have been trying to learn to do it without one.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hey L33T! Good to hear from you again :)

That's Bonewalking, I do it all the time :) so do quite a few of us. We're all working on trying to master free-pulling out of a pivot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom