• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Frame Data?

Jacuzzi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaccuzi
3DS FC
0748-3832-8660
Can anybody link me to some frame data for Peach? I wanna start studying frame data to get more adept with cool downs and what not. If there's a link to all the characters' frame datas, then even better! Appreciate it.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
http://smashboards.com/threads/comp...-every-character-now-with-ko-percents.383550/

Currently, a few people are decyphering Smash 4's files. This takes quite some time, so the data is not yet complete. Unfortunately, the data does not include cooldown data yet (which is a big bummer). However, it does include start-up and active frames. It also includes KO percents, although some percents are a bit off (Peach's Dash Attack kills waaaaay earlier than 186% lol)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If you or anyone wants to try data mining, then here's a where the data is: http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/mastercore2/index.php?char=peach&mode=view104.

You'll need to test some stuff for yourself like KO percents which you can use one of the middleweights like, I believe, Wii Fit Trainer, the Pits, and Mario.

For help and such, go to the Character Data Research thread here: http://smashboards.com/threads/character-data-research-thread.378874/.

Ask around for help if you want. The only issue right now is that the data for Peach's Side Smash is a bit unclear as it lacks data for an initial hitbox.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
NEEDED BUMP

The only issue right now is that the data for Peach's Side Smash is a bit unclear as it lacks data for an initial hitbox.
Did we ever figure this out? lol

The thing is that for whatever reason Peach's side smash is handled as subroutines instead of articles (like Villager's) or multistate hitboxes (like Robin's aerials and smashes). Subroutines aren't in mastercore, so Peach's FSmash is missing data along with everyone's rapid jabs.

So yeah anyway FSmash data would have to be gotten manually. Hit frames and angles wouldn't be too hard but idk if getting knockback values or duration would be feasible...

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Uhm, looking over @Thinkaman's data, I have some other questions cuz what it says is crazy.

Toad (activate)
Frame 2-23: [2%(+1)]x8 20b/150g (KO@ 347%) 30° 0.4-Hitlag

Peach Bomber (hit)
Frame 1- 3: 10%(+6) 60b/69g (KO@ 195%) 361°

U-smash
Frame 14-16: 17%(+4) 24b/97g (KO@ 113%) 90° Pierce
Frame 14-16: 15%(+4) 50b/97g (KO@ 107%) 90° Pierce
Frame 14-16: 12%(+4) 40b/97g (KO@ 151%) 75° Pierce
Frame 17-20: 12%(+4) 60b/100g (KO@ 122%) 85° Pierce
Frame 17-20: 10%(+4) 60b/100g (KO@ 147%) 85° Pierce
Max Damage: 17%

Questions:
- Does Toad activate frame 2? :O
- Does Peach Bomber come out frame 1???????? :OOOO (this has to be wrong)
- What is this "pierce" thing on usmash?

Last edited:
It means that once Toad counters an attack, the counterattack hits on F2

Peach Bomber is split up into 2 parts, the flying startup, and the actual hit. Once you connect with someone during the flying startup, the hitbox comes out and hits on F1

Pierce (or strike, as I like to call it) is just a hitbox attribute, like fire, bury, flower, etc. As far as I can tell it is a purely visual attribute, like slash, and it just gives hitboxes a sort of yellow feather looking graphic in the direction of knockback (go look at Sheiks FSmash or Lucinas DTilt and youll see what I mean). Other attributes have gameplay effects though, like electric having bonus hitlag and fire detonating blast boxes in one hit

Last edited:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It means that once Toad counters an attack, the counterattack hits on F2
Lame.

Peach Bomber is split up into 2 parts, the flying startup, and the actual hit. Once you connect with someone during the flying startup, the hitbox comes out and hits on F1
Lame.

Pierce (or strike, as I like to call it) is just a hitbox attribute, like fire, bury, flower, etc. As far as I can tell it is a purely visual attribute, like slash, and it just gives hitboxes a sort of yellow feather looking graphic in the direction of knockback (go look at Sheiks FSmash or Lucinas DTilt and youll see what I mean). Other attributes have gameplay effects though, like electric having bonus hitlag and fire detonating blast boxes in one hit
Lame.

No, but really thank you Indigo.

Where is the Toad and Peach Bomber startup data then? Or is that also missing? I can only find this on Toad:

Toad (startup)
Article generated on real frame 1

Last edited:
Ill look through the files tomorrow and do some recordings and get back to you on that. Hopefully Toad is like other counters so finding out the counter window won't be hard?

Also what exactly do you want to know about Peach Bombers startup? Like the earliest frame it can hit, right?

Last edited:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ill look through the files tomorrow and do some recordings and get back to you on that. Hopefully Toad is like other counters so finding out the counter window won't be hard?

Also what exactly do you want to know about Peach Bombers startup? Like the earliest frame it can hit, right?
Thank you so much!! Yes, earliest frame it can hit.

I was looking in the Smash Lab for more frame data. It seems a lot of characters are still missing a lot of information. I forget how new this game really is.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
The thing is that for whatever reason Peach's side smash is handled as subroutines instead of articles (like Villager's) or multistate hitboxes (like Robin's aerials and smashes). Subroutines aren't in mastercore, so Peach's FSmash is missing data along with everyone's rapid jabs.

So yeah anyway FSmash data would have to be gotten manually. Hit frames and angles wouldn't be too hard but idk if getting knockback values or duration would be feasible...
Duration is what I was personally after, but if it's not feasible, that's just life I guess. Thanks for your help!!! :)

Duration is what I was personally after, but if it's not feasible, that's just life I guess. Thanks for your help!!! :)
I actually posted it in another thread, so I'll repost it here!

All of Peach's FSmashes have identical frame data

Hit on: F15
Duration: F15-17 (3F)
FAF: F45 (27F endlag)

Tennis Racket: 13%, ~40°
Golf Club: 15%, ~40°
Frying Pan: 18%, ~60°

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Thanks for the data!

So Fsmash's frame data got nerfed from Brawl after all... Three frames less duration and three frames more lag. Ouch.

No wonder Racket and Club aren't safe.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Yeah... I noticed this because shenanigans I could always do in Melee and Brawl no longer applied for Sm4sh. It was also probably one of the biggest contributions to me switching to attack stick over smash stick.

Top Bottom