• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Custom Move Combos Pt.1

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I made a video showing some combos, setups and traps dealing with Peach custom moves. Enjoy.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
@ Dark.Pch Dark.Pch what is your preferred custom moveset for Peach?

They're about to be legal, so what do you think is her most optimal combination?

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I usually use default parasol, sleepy toad, light veggie and flying bomber. But after playing around with the Flower bomber, I'm thinking of using that.

In general I think custom moves should be picked based on the character you are fighting.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Float Dair > Float Dair > Double Jump Dair > Flying Bomber is a training mode combo, and can 0-death if you start the combo close to the ledge. DI and Rage can probably mess it up though, so it's not the most practical combo, but definitely something fun to keep in mind.

Flying Bomber is broken. Loving Light veggies too! <3

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Thanks for this. Honestly I've been dreading customs since i'm so used to the default moves. I thought peach's sucked but now i know the applications of the moves. Thanks <3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I really like light veggie most. Peach really needs another dimension to her to help her approach and trap people since she doesn't have speed.

Lovin' sleepy toad, too. I'm undecided on the bombers. What use is flying bomber besides damage?

Top Bottom