• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Brawl Recolors

Samochan

Smash Master
Light blue peach is <3___<3 Also lilac, green and Daisy ftw too.

Other than that, some recolors look very bright like light blue and green and some look kind of dull, like the yellow, white and black, maybe lilac too. But in overall very nice work, looks quite pleasing to my eyes. :3

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, this is my opinon about each picture from top to bottom.

1 - I can see Peach wearing this in Brawl. dunno, it just looks good on her.

2 - Bleh, too bright. It's okay, but...meh.

3 - Yep, definitly good. ^^

4 - it looks like she's wearing a prom dress? XD I don't see this in brawl, unless they cut off the Daisy getup, which I highly doubt, since it's so good XD

5 - Another original = it'll be in Brawl

6 - Ew. No. Peach's pink dress = the red in teams. There's no need for a darker red if Peach's Pink dress is already symbolyzing red.

7 - top tier ^^

8 - Also top tier. Gotic Peach FTW.

9 - Luv it ^^

In any case, you should post it on a Brawl Peach thread. I have one right here that definitly needs a push up.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2973385#post2973385

Thanks, really appriciate it ^^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
hopefully her shoes will match her dress this time :(

i think her gold dress should have a gold crown as well. It'd be cool to have a gold color so she could be like Belle!

but i really like the blues, the green, and the red too.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I must say, I am digging that red one. I don't play Peach as a main character, but when I do play her it's always disappointing that there's no actual red to choose from.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
They all look so good. I can't really decided.

I'll just list my 4 Favorites.

#1. White Peach
#2. Light purple Peach
#3. Light Blue Peach
#4. Dark Peach
#5. Daisy Peach.

Ok there you have it.....
O_o Wait somethings not right here. I added a fifth XD. Well like I said it's hard to choose. They all own. Love the colors XD.

I have to say White Peach looks the best. Probably because I use that costume a lot XD.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
1.White Peach
2.Light blue Peach
3.Dark Peach

ahh but i really like the Daisy one too!
soo hard...

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
wow. those are really good. espically the daisy one. i looks just like the official one seen in vids instead it's orange and yellow and not white and yellow.

the red one made it in too. i was kinda suprised about that seeing as though Peach really doesn't need a red dress for teams because pink ususally reps. red. if i get this game tho, i could see myself playing in the red a little. I also like the gold one.

that would be my fav. if it was in the game besides the original. ^_^

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
they all look nice but red just owns all :)
the gothic one is pretty nice too, very different feel haha

Top Bottom