• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West PDX Smash Dojo [Sm4sh]

PDX Smash Dojo [Sm4sh]
Posted by Jitio
CCG House Vancouver
Sunday, February 7, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, February 7, 2016 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jitio

Smash Rookie
NNID
JitioZi
PDX Smash Dojo! A Weekly Smash 4 Tournament for the greater Portland area. Including a Singles and a Doubles bracket. Brought to you by 9Tales, Jitio, and K-****!

10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd #127, Vancouver, WA 98662

Schedule:
12:00 Noon - Doors Open
12:30 - Cutoff for Doubles Registration
12:35 - Doubles Starts
1:50 - Cutoff for Singles Registration
2:00 - Singles Starts
6:00 - Venue Closes

Prices:
Venue Fee $5
Singles Bracket $5
Doubles Bracket $5 (per player)

Rules:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TGv1nUhKR8kRVLlxjoPhRBi-91MOH-CcCWah2gKIo6A/edit?usp=sharing

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sm4shBarn/

T0MMY

Smash Master
Not sure there's a Eugene carpool I can hop in on for this, and with only a week away it's a little bit too soon for me to say I can make it. I also had a Laser Tag event I was invited to that evening, so might have to make it to the next one instead.

Jitio

Smash Rookie
NNID
JitioZi
Not sure there's a Eugene carpool I can hop in on for this, and with only a week away it's a little bit too soon for me to say I can make it. I also had a Laser Tag event I was invited to that evening, so might have to make it to the next one instead.
Well I hope you do end up making it to opening day. It would be awesome! We'll hopefully see you in the future though :)

Gamepadnews

Smash Cadet
This event looks great, weekly tournament for Portland-area Smashers was much needed!

Last edited:

B-III

Smash Rookie
[calendar]806[/calendar]

Is this going to continue? I am in the olympia area with about 5 or 6 friends that play and are planning on attending local events around Washington on a regular basis. We'd love to come out!

Jitio

Smash Rookie
NNID
JitioZi
Is this going to continue? I am in the olympia area with about 5 or 6 friends that play and are planning on attending local events around Washington on a regular basis. We'd love to come out!
Yes! Every sunday at noon.

Moss_El-Jefe

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4957-6472-0693
Hey, I'm primarily a melee and project m player but I need a weekly to go to! If I come and bring my setup, would anyone be willing to play some? I'll most likely come this Sunday but won't be able to start bringing my setup until next week due to moving.

Jitio

Smash Rookie
NNID
JitioZi
Hey, I'm primarily a melee and project m player but I need a weekly to go to! If I come and bring my setup, would anyone be willing to play some? I'll most likely come this Sunday but won't be able to start bringing my setup until next week due to moving.
We'd like to keep this a smash 4 only event. We don't currently have room for any other setups. We'd love to have you for smash 4 though!

Moss_El-Jefe

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4957-6472-0693
We'd like to keep this a smash 4 only event. We don't currently have room for any other setups. We'd love to have you for smash 4 though!
Okay. If it's just a matter of space, I play PM on my laptop, so it wouldn't take up much space at all. If you want to keep it completely smash 4, I understand. I'll come either way (although I'm trash at sm4sh).

Jitio

Smash Rookie
NNID
JitioZi
Okay. If it's just a matter of space, I play PM on my laptop, so it wouldn't take up much space at all. If you want to keep it completely smash 4, I understand. I'll come either way (although I'm trash at sm4sh).
I suggest just bringing it then and if there ends up being space an hour or so in once everyone gets there and sets up, then you can set it up :) I know there's people there who would play friendlies in PM.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You can also find all of the brackets here on smashboards. I usually upload them the night after the bracket happens or the next day.
Oh, I'll go look for that as well. Thanks.

Top Bottom